Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS Zenbook UX310UA (& UX310UQK) macOS Mojave / Catalina with Clover (& Big Sur / Monterey using OpenCore EFI) Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, is there a way to get keyboard lighting to work ((my model has keyboard lighting (Asus ZenBook UX310UA-FC329T)) ?

This worked great for me. Take your time and follow exactly...

Has anyone installed on asus ux310uq?
i3-6100u
hd 520
Help me!

i can not find virtualSMC.EFI in the 1.1.2 release
No longer required.

For others finding their way here - This OP guide is very good, but parts of it are now seriously out of date.

Not an expert, but I would imagine you'll need to disable the GeForce graphics in bios for install and setup, and use the internal HD520. Perhaps after getting a working hackintosh you can attempt to re-enable the Nvidia GPU.

No longer required.

For others finding their way here - This OP guide is very good, but parts of it are now seriously out of date.

Not an expert, but I would imagine you'll need to disable the GeForce graphics in bios for install and setup, and use the internal HD520. Perhaps after getting a working hackintosh you can attempt to re-enable the Nvidia GPU.

Thanks for the reply. i am planning to try open core on a diffrent ssd, because i think is has a some potential

Hello, is there a way to get keyboard lighting to work ((my model has keyboard lighting (Asus ZenBook UX310UA-FC329T)) ?

Hi,
these instructions worked for me https://github.com/hieplpvip/AsusSM...Rnd0_hRK-2Eu-3FweoLJM7-sLbFS7P4I0434ZO3SInD6k

My laptop ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ

1. Firstly, add the AsusSMC patch repository to MaciASL
  2. Open patched folder and DSDT.aml
  3. apply patch [als] Patch ALSS. Then find method ALSC and check if it's in device ATKD. If not, apply patch [als] Patch ALSC.
  4. Choose the patch corresponding to the CPU you're using. In my case Kaby Lake
  5. Patching Fn keys. In my case only f3 and f4.
  6. Finally compile and save
  7. Reboot
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 1588637554253.png
    1588637554253.png
    312 bytes · Views: 94
i3-6100u
hd 520
Help me!
Hi,
I have the same laptop (UX310UQ), but with Intel HD Graphics 620 working with Catalina 10.15.4. Which problem you have? I am not an expert but could help. All thanks to Shinji3rd

1588638536904.png

Cheers

1588638478176.png

No longer required.

Outdated in what way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back