CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Smartphone tethering over USB via Horndis driver, which is not available for El Capitan. Internet only reasonably usable with LTE here - very stupid.
Have you looked into replacing the built-in WiFi? (or USB WiFi, although that is also known to cause problems).

Motherboard
CPU
Core2Duo
Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Have you looked into replacing the built-in WiFi? (or USB WiFi, although that is also known to cause problems).
But how is that supposed to change the fact, that I can't find another internet infrastructure besides LTE within the next 5 kilometers? Furthermore I don't have an El Capitan image and I can't login into the App Store (never used it anyways, only GNU programs here) ... just wasted another 3 hours trying to access the Appstore.
For me I've reached a point where OS X is too much trouble, especially as I don't know if El Captian itself will cause new problems. So thanks for the help but at this point I cease the efforts. Solving one problem only cause the next problem.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
But how is that supposed to change the fact, that I can't find another internet infrastructure besides LTE within the next 5 kilometers?
That does not seem like a hackintosh related problem, and not one that I can solve for you...

Furthermore I don't have an El Capitan image
El Capitan is only available from the Mac App Store. Please read the rules (you already agreed to them): http://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Motherboard
Win 7 x64
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo E8200
Graphics
GT9800
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I am curious as to whether or not this will work with a UX51vz. Before I try it, is there anything that should 100% just tell me not to try? I'm willing to try for kicks

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am curious as to whether or not this will work with a UX51vz. Before I try it, is there anything that should 100% just tell me not to try? I'm willing to try for kicks
Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Motherboard
Win 7 x64
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo E8200
Graphics
GT9800
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Okay. Is that right?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey,

So both my boyfriend and I are deathly confused about how to patch DSDTs. Does it make a difference I extracted my DSDT from R/WEverything in Windows? Should i remove all the other sources in MacIASL besides the UX305FA github? We are getting these errors:
9112, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '}'
16599, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_IF, expecting ',' or ')'
16600, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '{'
16609, 6126, syntax error, unexpected ','
16666, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SCOPE, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

Rectified the first by making the function return 0. Is there anyone that can help me or patch my DSDT for me? If it makes a difference, the laptop he is using (for MacIASL) is on Sierra whilst the target OS is El Capitain. Using UX305LA, as another member posted success with it. Have tried adding RehabMan's laptop patches but they seem to not make a difference? Am I wrong in assuming you just place the sources in, hit compile and work from there?

It's been years since i used a traditional forum layout, if there's an IRC that could help me out, a link would be great!

thx,
cakes

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey,

So both my boyfriend and I are deathly confused about how to patch DSDTs. Does it make a difference I extracted my DSDT from R/WEverything in Windows? Should i remove all the other sources in MacIASL besides the UX305FA github? We are getting these errors:
9112, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '}'
16599, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_IF, expecting ',' or ')'
16600, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '{'
16609, 6126, syntax error, unexpected ','
16666, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_SCOPE, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

Rectified the first by making the function return 0. Is there anyone that can help me or patch my DSDT for me? If it makes a difference, the laptop he is using (for MacIASL) is on Sierra whilst the target OS is El Capitain. Using UX305LA, as another member posted success with it. Have tried adding RehabMan's laptop patches but they seem to not make a difference? Am I wrong in assuming you just place the sources in, hit compile and work from there?

It's been years since i used a traditional forum layout, if there's an IRC that could help me out, a link would be great!

thx,
cakes
Recommend extracting DSDT from ACPI by pressing F4 at Clover. Extracted files go in EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin.