Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS ZENBOOK UX305FA using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you! :) didn't see this, will edit post in compatibility Asus Zenbook UX305, will also follow the ioreg guide you posted in the next page.

Hey Jhawk,

can i get any elaboration on this from your guide, i was wondering if i was supposed to google this to find a GFXO IGPU patch or you just renamed a patch file?

Line from guide: “Optional big patch over multiple files” Rename GFXO IGPU

Here is the ioReg from my laptop :)

View attachment 142982

Trackpad is ELAN:
Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 7.13.18 PM.png

"ETDxxxx" is for ELAN technology.

Nice, then our computers are exactly the same, i ordered my DW-1560 should be here next week, then i will have a fully functioning ZenBookAir :)

Hey Jhawk,

can i get any elaboration on this from your guide, i was wondering if i was supposed to google this to find a GFXO IGPU patch or you just renamed a patch file?

Line from guide: “Optional big patch over multiple files” Rename GFXO IGPU

(gpu) Rename GFX0 IGPU in Patch list

It is already done all patches applied in FastLanePack

Have fun with DW1560 I finally put mine in tonight/morning. Big Fat Finger, Cataract Eyes and Hellish little screws whats not to love?
Works great! FYI screws under back "pads" watch for long screws by Windows sticker on mine.

jhawk

Have fun with DW1560 I finally put mine in tonight/morning. Big Fat Finger, Cataract Eyes and Hellish little screws whats not to love?
Works great! FYI screws under back "pads" watch for long screws by Windows sticker on mine.

jhawk

I too have large fingers so this should be fun. Lol

I will update when I put the new wireless card in :)

Also when you updated your Yosemite did you have to do anything special or just update like a normal macbook?

I too have large fingers so this should be fun. Lol

I will update when I put the new wireless card in :)

Also when you updated your Yosemite did you have to do anything special or just update like a normal macbook?

Just let apple do its ting on both setups. Worked like clock work. I recommend you put a white sheet down in case you drop one of those little buggers I did and didn't need it but I spent three hours looking for one I dropped about the same size for a SSD case for memory I took out of Chromebook. I had put 64GB in and restored its original 16GB. That is my second OS X install.

jhawk

jhawk
Question about the pads, are they stuck on with glue or are they snap on/off? also, which pads are the screws under? all of them or just 2, 3 ? rather not mess with them all if i dont have too :)

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back