Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS ZENBOOK UX305FA for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody
I have installed MacOS Sierra on my ASUS UX305FA. All is perfectly works. But!
I have purchased Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600.

Mouse + Windows 10 - works
Mouse + other MacBooks - works
Android phone + hackintosh on my laptop - works
Bluetooth headphones + hackintosh - works
Mouse + hackintosh - doesn't works!
Other mouse with USB connector works too.

Resetting bluetooth, deleting .plist files doesn't helps.
At first mouse in connecting, but after a few seconds is not connected (screenshot) and that's all.

You didn't mention the bluetooth controller hardware installed in the laptop...
Read FAQ for compatible BT/WiFi hardware...
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Hi, I just installed Sierra on my UX305fa, and I haven't replaced my wifi adapter yet, still using the intel wireless card. I noticed that the bluetooth can search devices, but can never connect. I wonder is it anything to do with wireless card? Because I follow every single step of the guide, so I think bluetooth might work as the guide said, but it didn't

Thanx all the Guys out there for there perfect work !!! Now I have an working UX305FA (Edimax-Stick in Combo with Null-ethernet.kext to login AppStore). I`ve used Rehab-Man`s Battery.kext to have an working Battery-Symbol!
It works like an charm :):):):)

Thanx tonymacx86 and Rehab-Man, and all other Guys who posted so many things to keep our Dreams alive !!!

Good work !!!!!

hey jhawk,

I installed os x el capitan final version. I patched all .aml file I congfigurated config.plist, I installed kext SMBIOS with multibeast(MacPro 3,1) I installed IntelGraphicsFramebuffer.kext but When I open verbose mode my zenbook, I got up that screen. Can you help me please ??

hey jhawk,

I installed os x el capitan final version. I patched all .aml file I congfigurated config.plist, I installed kext and SMBIOS with multibeast(MacPro 3,1) I installed IntelGraphicsFramebuffer.kext but When I open verbose mode my zenbook, I got up that screen. Can you help me please ??

Attachments

• 1488465736142714760961.jpg
    1488465736142714760961.jpg
    8.7 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
hey jhawk,

I installed os x el capitan final version. I patched all .aml file I congfigurated config.plist, I installed kext SMBIOS with multibeast(MacPro 3,1) I installed IntelGraphicsFramebuffer.kext but When I open verbose mode my zenbook, I got up that screen. Can you help me please ??

You should follow the guide as written in post #1.
Nothing in post #1 indicates use of Multibeast.

That's guide is very complicate and I can't understand enough to unmitagetad same install. Where I fail in install ? Could you text me here, please ?

You should follow the guide as written in post #1.
Nothing in post #1 indicates use of Multibeast.
That's guide is very complicate and I can't understand enough to unmitagetad same install. Where I fail in install ? Could you text me here, please ?

Hi

First thing, thanks a lot for all this work you are doing ! You manage to make it accessible to newbies like me ;)

So, I managed to follow your great guide till the end, and i can say that everything is running pretty well on my ASUS ZENBOOK
UX305F (I used clover and Elcapitan, and even changed the wifi component for the Dell one you suggested)...

EXCEPT USB :(

Only 2 out of 3 ports are running well, and i loose those USB+bluetooth after a few sleep/wake changes.
That's quite a problem since I hate using touchpad : I need to restart the whole machine to get it back working...

Any idea or suggestion on what might be the problem ?
(I used the whole process you described)

Thanks for your help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back