Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS ZENBOOK UX305FA for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, finally I was able to get all works..but when I connect my external hard drive on USB port it is recognized under usb 3.0 in system profile but osx advert me that i need to connect it to an usb port because it need power (but it's on!). Obviusly I can't open my hd, but it's on and recognized under system profile, what can i do?

Hello, finally I was able to get all works..but when I connect my external hard drive on USB port it is recognized under usb 3.0 in system profile but osx advert me that i need to connect it to an usb port because it need power (but it's on!). Obviusly I can't open my hd, but it's on and recognized under system profile, what can i do?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I'm having an issue under sierra GM. I lose HDMI output. Can anybody help me with that? Maybe ReHab? :?:

Attachments

• JBM_Files.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 105
Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Thank you so much for your answer RehabMan! Here is the zip with all the files requested:

Attachments

• FranzMacbook.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 95
I'm having an issue under sierra GM. I lose HDMI output. Can anybody help me with that? Maybe ReHab? :?:

What do you mean by "lose HDMI output"?

Sorry, it was disconnected, my error.
This is the new ioreg.
Thank you

You could try the high current option in Clover... (you'll need to remove the USB power properties you're injecting in SSDT-HACK).

Or try a different USB3 device (the problem may be device specific).

You could try the high current option in Clover... (you'll need to remove the USB power properties you're injecting in SSDT-HACK).

Or try a different USB3 device (the problem may be device specific).
Thank you very much again for your help. Right now I don't have another external hard disk with usb 3.0, however I think it work because it work even on windows and even on the other mackintosh (desktop).

For the SSDT-HACK, I don't understand what should I do, because I download that file here in this guide and I don't know very well where is the usb properties..

For the SSDT-HACK, I don't understand what should I do, because I download that file here in this guide and I don't know very well where is the usb properties..

Look at the injections (via _DSM) on XHC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back