Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS ZENBOOK UX305FA for El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very new to Hackintosh and I ran the command, 'install_downloads.sh'. The next thing was that I lost my USB wifi connection and keyboard & trackpad are not responding after reboot. I was going to manually uninstall DW1560 kexts after the automatic installation. External USB mouse and keyboard won't work either. So I can't un-install the kexts.

I have access to the hard drive via Paragon on Windows as my pc is dual booting.

Can anyone please help me?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I am very new to Hackintosh and I ran the command, 'install_downloads.sh'. The next thing was that I lost my USB wifi connection and keyboard & trackpad are not responding after reboot. I was going to manually uninstall DW1560 kexts after the automatic installation. External USB mouse and keyboard won't work either. So I can't un-install the kexts.

I have access to the hard drive via Paragon on Windows as my pc is dual booting.

Can anyone please help me?
Definitely post EFI/CLOVER.

If you can't boot, it might be useful to post /Library/Extensions (all of the things from install_downloads.sh are installed there.)

Is audio still working for others after the 10.11.4 update? No longer works here... no output devices detected. I've tried reinstalling ADummyHDA but no luck

Is audio still working for others after the 10.11.4 update? No longer works here... no output devices detected. I've tried reinstalling ADummyHDA but no luck
Same here. I back to AppleHDA 10.11.3

Same here. I back to AppleHDA 10.11.3

Ah ok... Could you share 10.11.3 AppleHDA kext please? Until there's a fix for 10.11.4

Attachments

• 14f1510F.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 105
Just confirming 0x161e0001 + InjectEDID + AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer patches are also working great on the UX305LA. No more annoying sketchyness at the login screen, and HDMI audio/video work as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back