Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ZenBook UX303LA (Broadwell Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i have the ssdtPRgen Folder with its File in my Library and also in System/Library

And when I run ssdtPRgen.command it still shows me: :banghead:

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-24 um 19.25.07.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-24 um 19.25.07.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 161
Now i have the ssdtPRgen Folder with its File in my Library and also in System/Library

And when I run ssdtPRgen.command it still shows me: :banghead:

The "no such file or directory" messages regarding the "cfg" files are a problem.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about too, but how to solve it?

You need to copy the cfg files from the repo to the location where the script expects them.

If it was me trying to use that code... I'd sit down, study the code, test it, fix it, etc.

Why seems that to be so complicated... Actually it just says enter this and that in Terminal. o_O

It is a beta. I don't think the software is done.

Machanical said:
There's also a mSATA port for a half-mini SSD on the motherboard that you can use if you have a mSATA half-mini SSD laying around or want more space. The SSD that the computer comes with (a Kingston SSD) is easily swappable, but requires you to get the battery out of the way.

I am interested in this notebook, and I am wondering if you can boot from the msata? Or if the BIOS doesn't support it, can you boot from a msata drive using Clover?

Thanks.

Yes, it boots from mSATA very well. Change boot order in BIOS and use Clover.
I'm using for OS X
ZHEINO Half mSATA Solid State Drive 128 GB
Mod. CHN-HFmSATA01M-128
450/120 MB/s, TRIM

Thanks.:thumbup:
It seems like the perfect laptop for my needs, the only concern I have is with the failing hinge, seems to be a design flaw and since I want to keep this PC for long, I am starting to have second thoughts.

Back to the mSata, I was even thinking about adding an extension and mount a full size m.2 card in the empty space left by the missing 2nd fan.

ScreenClip.jpg
SLSA7010_msata_extender.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back