Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ZenBook UX303LA (Broadwell Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly it don't seems to work for me. I just can't get a SSDT file. Do you have any idea?
This is what i got:

Are you using the beta branch?

Aren't the proper cfg files in the folder from post #134?
Or what do you mean by that?

The error you have from the script clearly indicates missing cfg file. For you to investigate.

Sadly it don't seems to work for me. I just can't get a SSDT file. Do you have any idea?
This is what i got:

After checking your terminal window, you are doing wrong: it's not in "/Library/ssdtPRGen" you need to place files and execute commands, but in "~/Library/ssdtPRGen" (= "/Users/<yourusername>/Library/ssdtPRGen").

So:
1) Delete the ssdtPRGen folder in "/Library/".
2) Delete the ssdtPRGen folder in "~/Library/".
3) Work ONLY in the "~/Library/ssdtPRGen" folder.
4) Follow EXACTLY all the steps in my post #134 (unzip attached file in "~/Library/", and follow the steps).
5) If there is still an issue, capture all commands and reply to this message. Also, go in "~/Library/ssdtPRGen/data" and capture the output of the command "ls -a -l".

Hi i have the UX303LB as well, i hope you can make it work so we could replicate the steps taken. Thanks and cheers!

If you have the ux303lb too, i think the easiest way is just to use the same CLOVER folder.
You can find there the patched DSDT and SSDT files.
For your installation please use and follow all steps from rehabman's guide!
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Afterwards just copy my Clover folder into your EFI Partition of the USB Installer. That's it!
You also have to use dart=0 (don't know why, but it works only with this Argument) and nv_disable=1.

My Clover folder is attached to this post.
Maybe you should change the serial if necessary.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 167
After checking your terminal window, you are doing wrong: it's not in "/Library/ssdtPRGen" you need to place files and execute commands, but in "~/Library/ssdtPRGen" (= "/Users/<yourusername>/Library/ssdtPRGen").

So:
1) Delete the ssdtPRGen folder in "/Library/".
2) Delete the ssdtPRGen folder in "~/Library/".
3) Work ONLY in the "~/Library/ssdtPRGen" folder.
4) Follow EXACTLY all the steps in my post #134 (unzip attached file in "~/Library/", and follow the steps).
5) If there is still an issue, capture all commands and reply to this message. Also, go in "~/Library/ssdtPRGen/data" and capture the output of the command "ls -a -l".

Perfect! Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back