Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ZenBook UX303LA (Broadwell Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need this step?

You also need to create a SSDT for power management using ssdtPRgen. Pike R Alpha has updated it to work with the broadwell processors, so it should give you a nice SSDT that gives you proper power management. Use AppleIntelInfo version 1.2 again by Pike R Alpha to see if you get many C and P states and that PM works as intended. You can download ssdtPRGen from Piker's Github and put the generated SSDT.aml (and only that one) from ~/Library/ssdtPRGen/SSDT.aml to your EFI's Clover/ACPI/Patched folder. Make sure they are correctly named starting from SSDT.aml (the one you generated just now), SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml, SSDT-3.aml up to whatever you have. You might probably need to increment the number on every SSDT by one to have the generated SSDT fit into the line. So what was previously SSDT.aml in the EFI folder should now be SSDT-1, and what was previously known as SSDT-1 should now be SSDT-2. Remember that it needs to be "SSDT.aml, SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml, SSDT-3.aml..." without any gaps.

Is it essential?

Thank you RehabMan so far for your support!
My next problem comes when i try to use Pike's script.

Entering in terminal
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]./ssdtPRGen.sh -p 'i5-5200U' -f 2200 -turbo 2700[/COLOR]
it shows me:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-11-24 um 19.03.50.png

Thank you RehabMan so far for your support!
My next problem comes when i try to use Pike's script.

Entering in terminal
Code:
[COLOR=#000000]./ssdtPRGen.sh -p 'i5-5200U' -f 2200 -turbo 2700[/COLOR]
it shows me:

View attachment 164037

You have to use the code from the beta branch. There may be bugs...

There is no ssdtprgen folder in S/L/ and also not in /L
What am i doing wrong?

I followed each step in the readme:

View attachment 164041

README assumes you haven't already used the tool. Make sure you delete the ~/L*/ssdtPRgen directory before starting.

This is one of those cases where you need to use your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back