Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus Zenbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if these Zenbook models can update to Catalina ?
and if yes is there already a guide somewhere else ?
I'm in the phase of choosing a compatible laptop with a minimum of hassle, as i'm not a pro in hackintosh intallations.
thx

Hello everyone, I managed to install HS on my Zenbook UX410UQK. osxinfo version. I read a lot of hotpatch clover but I couldn't understand a lot. I am super newbie on installing hackintosh. I have a pack of Asus-zenbook-hackintosh as it is mentioned in the topic but couldn't understand how to install dsdt files and etc. I really keen on using mac on the laptop. I saw many vids working fine all the drivers except wifi(I ordered usb tp link nano). Would it be some basic instructions (https://github.com/hieplpvip/ASUS-ZENBOOK-HACKINTOSH/tree/master/resource/original dsdt/ux410uqk/309) (didn't understand either) or someone to explain me installing. If there is someone I can try to donate also if it's appropriate. Thanks already. Wish you a great week

Hello everyone, I have a Zenbook UX480F running on Catalina 10.15.3 using an EFI I found on here. However my I2C trackpad and touchscreen does not work :( Can anybody help? I have my orignial DSDT files in CLOVER/ACPI/ORIGIN where as the ones in patched are from a different laptop.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 157
HI, firstly i would thank you all for the support!
I have an UX341OU, everything works fine except for battery drain and some minor bugs at the truckpad.
I can't do the debug file because "read only file system" in /usr/bin, no way: mount, disable isp, try offline.. nothing to do.. someone?

HI, firstly i would thank you all for the support!
I have an UX341OU, everything works fine except for battery drain and some minor bugs at the truckpad.
I can't do the debug file because "read only file system" in /usr/bin, no way: mount, disable isp, try offline.. nothing to do.. someone?

try csrutil status
if enabled than in recovery mode go to terminal and run; crsutil disable
After boot to OS: sudo mount -uw /

btw it doesn't work BS

try csrutil status
if enabled than in recovery mode go to terminal and run; crsutil disable
After boot to OS: sudo mount -uw /

btw it doesn't work BS

nothing to do..

My computer configuration is the same as yours, but the keyboard light and audio are not working. Can you help me

My computer configuration is the same as yours, but the keyboard light and audio are not working. Can you help me

Same question. I'd like to know if someone has UX434 and made it work. I'm planning on buying one, so if no one posted anything about this model at the time, I think I will have to experiment a little with it.
Any info on the Asus ZenBook 14 UX434 or UX433? I guess getting the Screenpad to work would be incredibly difficult, right?
I got an UX582 with screenpad and am working on the VoodooI2C source code for the screenpad. The screenpad works with one finger only (no multitouch gestures). If you want to get one and work on the source code for it, we can maybe get the multitouch gestures work. I just looked into the VoodooI2C source code; Ii may just be some modifications needed to get it fully work.

I got an UX582 with screenpad and am working on the VoodooI2C source code for the screenpad. The screenpad works with one finger only (no multitouch gestures). If you want to get one and work on the source code for it, we can maybe get the multitouch gestures work. I just looked into the VoodooI2C source code; Ii may just be some modifications needed to get it fully work.
Hi there. Would you kindly help me install Big Sur on my ux582? Maybe share some files to have a guide. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back