CPU
i7 8550
Graphics
620 UHD
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
@pradmohanty I have updated the build, can you try again? Remember to do all at Update section
I finally did get the trackpad to work in MacOS. I rebuilt the cache, and after reboot, the trackpad started working. Thank you so much for all your help.

I have the DW1560 ordered. Soon this will be a working hack. BTW - I have not done any post-installation tweaks for sound etc.

Will keep you posted of the success.

Also for Clover - I think I may have to change to a BitBlocker version or BiosBlocker version ?

So far this is looking great. I cant thank you enough for putting in all this effort of compiling the scripts. Thank you!

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@pradmohanty Did you run the scripts in the "Post Installation" section? "install_downloads.sh" will rebuild kextcache automatically.

I don't understand what you mean by BitBlocker or BiosBlocker

Motherboard
Asus Zen Book UX430UA
CPU
i7 8550
Graphics
620 UHD
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
@pradmohanty Did you run the scripts in the "Post Installation" section? "install_downloads.sh" will rebuild kextcache automatically.

I don't understand what you mean by BitBlocker or BiosBlocker
BitBlocker or BiosBlocker is the Clover implementation but it is for bios. I cannot use it as I have EFI. The keyboard and trackpad do not work in the Clover bootloader - so I cannot select the OS, it defaults to OSX, but I cannot select windows. I am using the bios boot menu to select Windows or Clover/MacOS. Once I click Clover/MacOS - my keyboard/trackpad freeze until macOS is loaded.

I did the post-installation scripts from your zenbook folder and most things are good - except audio. It loads and I get sounds for some time. The moment I start playing a youtube or any audio. It stops working. No audio comes out. I can see the volume control, I can the audio devices, then nothing. I have reboot to get audio back, and that lasts for another 5 mins.

I will post the problem reporting files. I have a USB WiFi at the moment, and another problem that I have to resolve (I formatted the drive as APFS (Case Sensitive) - but now Adobe is throwing a fit. What I plan to do is start over. Install MacOS from scratch after I reformat the drive to HFS+, enable TRIM. Maybe instead of using Clover from SourceForge - I use the TonyMac build. Hopefully, that will sort my issue with the Keyboard and trackpad not being recognized in Clover.

My DW1560 is due on Saturday, once I get it, I will replace the internal WiFi.

That being said, I hope I can fix the sound/audio.

Thanks for your help and support.

Best Regards,

Motherboard
H310M-HDV/M.2
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
@rubik6 Upload your problem reporting files. Give me your full specs too
I have an Asus UX410UQK, Intel Core i5-7200u, Intel HD Graphics 620 + Nvidia GeForce 940MX
I found out that if I sleep by Apple->Sleep, when I wake up, usb works fine, but when I sleep by closing lid(on battery using, on AC power using, my laptop didn't go to sleep), when I open lid, my laptop woke but all USB port didn't work anymore and after about 5 minutes, laptop shutdown automatically. Please help me

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@rubik6 Your laptop is the same as mine. Weird

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@rubik6 Your DSDT is exactly the same as mine. You may have done something wrong. Try reinstalling macOS again, this time use the "install_*.sh" scripts. Remember to clone the repo again.

Also, don't patch X86PlatformPlugin. Use X86PlatformPluginInjector instead

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Zenbook-UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620+GeForce 940MX, 1920x1080
Hello,

I got an Asus UX410UQK, and your guide works perfectly! I did a fresh install a week ago and everything works as it should.

Thank you for your work ! :clap:

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
Hello,

I got an Asus UX410UQK, and your guide works perfectly! I did a fresh install a week ago and everything works as it should.

Thank you for your work ! :clap:
Glad it works!