Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@Fifikus @Thedrealine There are two versions of trackpad, you can try "alexandred version"

Both of you have the same model, I can't understand why it works for one and not the other. Another person has tested my build on UX430 KabyLake-R, and it works well.

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@Thedrealine send me your debug files? I think I know why it didn't work.

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@Fifikus There's a bug with the script, it failed to install HWMonitor correctly. I'll will fix it.
Now you can navigate to zenbook/downloads/tools/FakeSMC and copy HWMonitor to /Applications

Motherboard
Asus UX430UNR
CPU
i5 - 8250U
Graphics
MX150
Mobile Phone
iOS
@Fifikus There's a bug with the script, it failed to install HWMonitor correctly. I'll will fix it.
Now you can navigate to zenbook/downloads/tools/FakeSMC and copy HWMonitor to /Applications
i pulled from git and updated also installed HWMonitor, but it still doesn't work.
also tried the other kext for the keyboard - the courser is now more stable, but seems a little slow and doesn't recognize multi touch gestures very well - but I will keep it that way, until your kext becomes more stable.

Motherboard
Asus Zen Book UX430UA
CPU
i7 8550
Graphics
620 UHD
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
Greetings - followed this method for scratch build on UX430U(A), i7-8550, 16GB, UHD620, 1920x1200 screen. Previously through other guides, I was unable to get the installer to boot, but now I have been able to get the installer to the point of install. The keyboard works, however, the trackpad is a no go, does not recognize it and shows an animation to use the magic mouse. If I plug in a USB apple mouse, it moves forward to ask for Language Selection and Installation Screen. I used the alexandred version of VoodooI2C.

I have not altered the config files as generated through this script. I downloaded the 10.13.6 installer from the app store, installed the latest Clover 4644, copied the files over to appropriate locations in /EFI/CLOVER

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
Mobile Phone
Android
@pradmohanty Sorry, I forgot to mention that trackpad only works after installation. It's a known issue, but I haven't been able to fix it. For now, you should use a USB mouse.

Another thing is UX430 with KabyLake-R CPU is not fully supported now

Motherboard
ASUS ZenBook Pro UX550VD
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
GTX 1050
Anyway to add support for Zenbook UX550? I was trying hard to learn how to decode the DDST, but the learning curve is way too steep for me. Perhaps some of you can point me to a right direction. Your help and guidance are greatly appreciated.