Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus Zenbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
i have problem with asus vivobook s15. my trackpad do slow motion and do stop later some second move again for slow motion

Motherboard
Laptop Lenovo U430p
CPU
Intel> i5
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Do we know if these Zenbook models can update to Catalina ?
and if yes is there already a guide somewhere else ?
I'm in the phase of choosing a compatible laptop with a minimum of hassle, as i'm not a pro in hackintosh intallations.
thx

Motherboard
ASUS ZENBOOK 410UQK
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620 + GTX 950MX
Hello everyone, I managed to install HS on my Zenbook UX410UQK. osxinfo version. I read a lot of hotpatch clover but I couldn't understand a lot. I am super newbie on installing hackintosh. I have a pack of Asus-zenbook-hackintosh as it is mentioned in the topic but couldn't understand how to install dsdt files and etc. I really keen on using mac on the laptop. I saw many vids working fine all the drivers except wifi(I ordered usb tp link nano). Would it be some basic instructions (https://github.com/hieplpvip/ASUS-ZENBOOK-HACKINTOSH/tree/master/resource/original dsdt/ux410uqk/309) (didn't understand either) or someone to explain me installing. If there is someone I can try to donate also if it's appropriate. Thanks already. Wish you a great week

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Pro Z390
CPU
Intel I9 9900K
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon Vega 64 8GB Nitro +
Hello everyone, I have a Zenbook UX480F running on Catalina 10.15.3 using an EFI I found on here. However my I2C trackpad and touchscreen does not work :( Can anybody help? I have my orignial DSDT files in CLOVER/ACPI/ORIGIN where as the ones in patched are from a different laptop.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.8 MB · Views: 60
Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i7-7500u
Graphics
HD 620 + GTX 940MX
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
HI, firstly i would thank you all for the support!
I have an UX341OU, everything works fine except for battery drain and some minor bugs at the truckpad.
I can't do the debug file because "read only file system" in /usr/bin, no way: mount, disable isp, try offline.. nothing to do.. someone?

Motherboard
Asus UX430UA (Clover)
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI, firstly i would thank you all for the support!
I have an UX341OU, everything works fine except for battery drain and some minor bugs at the truckpad.
I can't do the debug file because "read only file system" in /usr/bin, no way: mount, disable isp, try offline.. nothing to do.. someone?

try csrutil status
if enabled than in recovery mode go to terminal and run; crsutil disable
After boot to OS: sudo mount -uw /

btw it doesn't work BS

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i7-7500u
Graphics
HD 620 + GTX 940MX
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
try csrutil status
if enabled than in recovery mode go to terminal and run; crsutil disable
After boot to OS: sudo mount -uw /

btw it doesn't work BS

nothing to do..

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
My computer configuration is the same as yours, but the keyboard light and audio are not working. Can you help me

Motherboard
Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620 - 940MX
My computer configuration is the same as yours, but the keyboard light and audio are not working. Can you help me