Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus Zenbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I can't see my USB drive on clover boot? only see ntfs drive.. thanks for answer
Clover 5071, using config from here.
any option in config to make drive visible
Have you changed your BIOS settings? Post #1 has a link to the appropiate ones.

Have you changed your BIOS settings? Post #1 has a link to the appropiate ones.

Yes, but now working fine. change clover from my other hackintosh.
And tips for Internet connection using this laptop just try with your android phone usb thetering using HorNDIS. just google it's free.
Thanks

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 10.55.19.png

Any info on the Asus ZenBook 14 UX434 or UX433? I guess getting the Screenpad to work would be incredibly difficult, right?
Same question. I'd like to know if someone has UX434 and made it work. I'm planning on buying one, so if no one posted anything about this model at the time, I think I will have to experiment a little with it.

how to fix bluetooth, it's show up on mac but can not connect to other bluetooth.. maybe the address fail 00:00:00:00:00:00.. any one experience with this ? thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 19.01.03.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 19.01.03.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 102
Anyway to add support for Zenbook UX550? I was trying hard to learn how to decode the DDST, but the learning curve is way too steep for me. Perhaps some of you can point me to a right direction. Your help and guidance are greatly appreciated.
Did you succeed on this? I'm also interested on UX550 compatibility. Thanks.

Same question. I'd like to know if someone has UX434 and made it work. I'm planning on buying one, so if no one posted anything about this model at the time, I think I will have to experiment a little with it.
Just received mine in the mail. Currently gets stuck at Plus signs and I am kinda out of ideas what to do. Tried different aptio fixes and spoof ID's for the processor.

Got a faulty screen so this one will go back no matter what, but it might be worth finding out if it can run macOS before.

This works wonderfully. Thanks a lot from creating this.

However, I am currently facing a problem. I haven't changed anything from stock config files and kext provided by the script. I am using an external USB mouse and keyboard. My laptop does not seem to wake up if press any key or move my mouse. But it wakes up just fine when I press a key on the laptop's keyboard.

Currently using 10.14.6

Anybody have a solution for this? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back