- Sep 24, 2013
- Asus ZenBook UX410UQK
- HD 620 - 940MX
- Mobile Phone
This guide will provide you basic instruction to install macOS High Sierra/Mojave on your Asus Zenbook laptop.
This build uses @RehabMan's hot patch technique.
- UX310 (KabyLake)
- UX330 (KabyLake) (not tested)
- UX330 (KabyLake-R)
- UX410 (KabyLake)
- UX430 (KabyLake)
- UX430 (KabyLake-R)
To add support for your laptop, please provide full specs and original ACPI files from Clover, and AIDA64 reports if possible. Recent models are preferred.
What's working now:
- Trackpad has some minor bugs (random cursor jumping, etc.), but gestures are great
- Wifi/Bluetooth: replace with DW1560. Stock Intel card will never work
- Audio not working 100% on UX430
- Everything else works well
- If you have problems with trackpad, ask for support here! Don't ask on official VoodooI2C's repo. This build uses modified VoodooI2C kexts by me.
- If your laptop has Optimus nVidia GPU, it will be disabled. macOS doesn't support it.
Instruction: Basic instruction is available here
Common Errors: Read this before asking for help
Attach output from gen_debug by @black.dragon74: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/tool-generate-proper-problem-reporting-files.235953/
@alex.daoud for VoodooI2C
@vit9696 for Lilu, AppleALC, WhateverGreen, AptioMemoryFix and ApfsDriverLoader
@black.dragon74 for custom FAN control
Special thanks: @RehabMan