Register

[Guide] ASUS Z87-Plus -- i5-4460 -- GTX960 Mojave fresh install

Motherboard
ASUS p8z68-v lx
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
iMac
What do you have in kexts/10.14 and kexts/Other folders?

FakeSMC.kext will be needed, also, for network: AppleIntelE1000e.kext.

AppleALC and Lilu are for audio, see above, AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA might not be needed, although I don't remember if I tried it without.

View attachment 362157
The kexts I have only in one folder name: other
including:
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext
I can't find the kext AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA in tonymac kexts download also don't see it in the app clover. where can I get it?
The kexts I have so far I'm attaching a photo. are: for audio Im using an external device so I don't need the audio...
Everything in my mackintosh works the only thing is that it doesn't boot from hard drive

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Z87-Plus
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
GTX 960
The kexts I have only in one folder name: other
including:
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext
The kexts I have so far I'm attaching a photo. are: for audio Im using an external device so I don't need the audio...
Everything in my mackintosh works the only thing is that it doesn't boot from hard drive
Do you get to clover boot menu? Can you select a boot device? What is the output of:

Code:
diskutil list
in terminal?

If clover is installed in the EFI and still no boot, it could be a bios setting.

Motherboard
ASUS p8z68-v lx
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
iMac
Do you get to clover boot menu? Can you select a boot device? What is the output of:

Code:
diskutil list
in terminal?

If clover is installed in the EFI and still no boot, it could be a bios setting.
Im uploading the zip file of my essentials list hope you can help me, thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Z87-Plus
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
GTX 960
here's a zip o
Im uploading the zip file of my essentials list also the diskutil list separately hope you can help me, thanks
here's a zip of my EFI, I think you have a few missing kexts and efi drivers. Try mine ;-)

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS p8z68-v lx
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
iMac
here's a zip o

here's a zip of my EFI, I think you have a few missing kexts and efi drivers. Try mine ;-)
I copied all the EFI kexts and drivers from yours to mine but still not helping. I forgot to say that when in booting the computer while the USB unplugged and not attached to the computer I do get in the bios to choose from 3 different clovers but choosing any of the 3 it doesn't reach the clover boot menu but it gives me a black screen with a message that no device connected.
P6: with the long number is my hard disc. I'm attaching a photo. can you please look also at my config.plist perhaps something is wrong there, thank you

Attachments

Last edited:
CPU
DH61WW, INTEL Core I3 Processor 3.20GHZ(3210)
Graphics
ASUS GeForce® 210
Mobile Phone
iOS
Asus GeForce 210 is there any help for Moajave to support on my configuration ?