Contribute
Register

[Guide] ASUS Z87-Plus -- i5-4460 -- GTX960 Mojave fresh install

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you have in kexts/10.14 and kexts/Other folders?

FakeSMC.kext will be needed, also, for network: AppleIntelE1000e.kext.

AppleALC and Lilu are for audio, see above, AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA might not be needed, although I don't remember if I tried it without.

View attachment 362157

The kexts I have only in one folder name: other
including:
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext
I can't find the kext AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA in tonymac kexts download also don't see it in the app clover. where can I get it?
The kexts I have so far I'm attaching a photo. are: for audio Im using an external device so I don't need the audio...
Everything in my mackintosh works the only thing is that it doesn't boot from hard drive

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
The kexts I have only in one folder name: other
including:
AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext
The kexts I have so far I'm attaching a photo. are: for audio Im using an external device so I don't need the audio...
Everything in my mackintosh works the only thing is that it doesn't boot from hard drive

Do you get to clover boot menu? Can you select a boot device? What is the output of:

Code:
diskutil list

in terminal?

If clover is installed in the EFI and still no boot, it could be a bios setting.

Do you get to clover boot menu? Can you select a boot device? What is the output of:

Code:
diskutil list

in terminal?

If clover is installed in the EFI and still no boot, it could be a bios setting.
Im uploading the zip file of my essentials list hope you can help me, thanks

Attachments

• EssentialsList-2018-11-01 17.50.36.zip
    57.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
here's a zip o
Im uploading the zip file of my essentials list also the diskutil list separately hope you can help me, thanks
here's a zip of my EFI, I think you have a few missing kexts and efi drivers. Try mine ;-)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.8 MB · Views: 189
here's a zip o

here's a zip of my EFI, I think you have a few missing kexts and efi drivers. Try mine ;-)

I copied all the EFI kexts and drivers from yours to mine but still not helping. I forgot to say that when in booting the computer while the USB unplugged and not attached to the computer I do get in the bios to choose from 3 different clovers but choosing any of the 3 it doesn't reach the clover boot menu but it gives me a black screen with a message that no device connected.
P6: with the long number is my hard disc. I'm attaching a photo. can you please look also at my config.plist perhaps something is wrong there, thank you

Attachments

• IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 141
  • config.plist
    23.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Hi Danz,

Please post your clover setting, i have same Asus z87plus motherboard but instaler woont booting. THX!
Did you manage to get the booting resolved?

Asus GeForce 210 is there any help for Moajave to support on my configuration ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back