Register

[Guide] Asus UX305CA UHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 4.55.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 4.55.58 PM.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 68
So I shouldnt patch or edit any of the dynamic SSDTs?

Correct.

I only have those (screen shot) in my patched folder. The original sort order is kept what do I need to change?

No idea what you mean by "original sort order is kept".
If you have an issue, and need help/analysis, you must provide "Problem Reporting" files.
I will never attempt to guess about what you're actually doing... and I'm an engineer, not a clairvoyant.

Correct.

No idea what you mean by "original sort order is kept".
If you have an issue, and need help/analysis, you must provide "Problem Reporting" files.
I will never attempt to guess about what you're actually doing... and I'm an engineer, not a clairvoyant.
You said sorted order is missing but I cant find anything in the guide saying how to add Sorted order in the config file. And why is it needed? The arent my Patched acpi files loaded now?

You said sorted order is missing but I cant find anything in the guide saying how to add Sorted order in the config file. And why is it needed? The arent my Patched acpi files loaded now?

There is example SortedOrder in the plist files provided in my guide (although it is named #SortedOrder).
See here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

SortedOrder is needed since Clover does not load patched SSDTs in a predictable order without it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 5.17.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 5.17.57 PM.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 106
I provided my extracted patchmatic files. Is this what you mean by sortedorder(screenshot)?

It is wrong.
Copy the #SortedOrder key from the example plists (in my Clover guide).
Then rename the key from #SortedOrder to SortedOrder.

It is wrong.
Copy the #SortedOrder key from the example plists (in my Clover guide).
Then rename the key from #SortedOrder to SortedOrder.
But I dont have these files (picture) in my patched folder. Aslo DSDT should not be included?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 5.25.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 5.25.09 PM.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 121
But I dont have these files (picture) in my patched folder. Aslo DSDT should not be included?

SortedOrder is only for SSDTs.
If a file does not exist, it doesn't matter, although you could optimize the SortedOrder list if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back