Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG G73JH using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for this guide and all the links to to the necessary files. I was given an old G73jh with a dead battery from someone I did a bit of PC work for. Laptop works fine on its charger so I'm definitely giving this a try.

That should work with Mojave?

Hey guys, I've read all the posts but i cannot understand one iota :). Long story short:I've done it! Yey!
1. My mac pro broke.
2. I don't want to buy a new one.
3. A friend of mine gave me her brother's Asus g73jh
Now I presume all laptops (g73jh) are the same, so my question is, isn't there like a kit that I can download?

I got lost in various clovers, hot patches and kexts, and I hate it because from what I'm reading people on this forum have done it, and it makes me feel like the color of my hair and it sucks... but I digress.

I guess my question for you is: Is there a simple way to do what some of you have already accomplished? Can you share the files I need (like exactly the right kexts, clovers and hot patches)?

I've bought a Samsung 850 EVO SSD (someone told me: you better buy Samsung girl) and I'm trying to install Mojave on this very big, very heavy laptop computer.

Thank you all, if you find it in your heart, I'll be here, using windows 8 (ugh), waiting for a helping hand.

Last edited:
Hello, please somebody can share the Efi folder of the boot parition for G73jh ?

Hey guys, I've read all the posts but i cannot understand one iota :). Long story short:I've done it! Yey!
1. My mac pro broke.
2. I don't want to buy a new one.
3. A friend of mine gave me her brother's Asus g73jh
Now I presume all laptops (g73jh) are the same, so my question is, isn't there like a kit that I can download?

I got lost in various clovers, hot patches and kexts, and I hate it because from what I'm reading people on this forum have done it, and it makes me feel like the color of my hair and it sucks... but I digress.

I guess my question for you is: Is there a simple way to do what some of you have already accomplished? Can you share the files I need (like exactly the right kexts, clovers and hot patches)?

I've bought a Samsung 850 EVO SSD (someone told me: you better buy Samsung girl) and I'm trying to install Mojave on this very big, very heavy laptop computer.

Thank you all, if you find it in your heart, I'll be here, using windows 8 (ugh), waiting for a helping hand.
any chance to share the efi folder with all the setup? 10x

any chance to share the efi folder with all the setup? 10x

Did you ever get the EFI for this Laptop? I have a G73s and was thinking of trying it with the latest Mojave.

Did you guys achieved to have working Catalina on this laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back