Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus ROG G551/552, GL551/552 Series (Skylake, i7-6700HQ, HD 530) Using Clover UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find this method in my dsdt 'Method (_Q0E, 0, NotSerialized)' and 'Method (_Q0F, 0, NotSerialized)'

attached dsdt.aml

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    186.4 KB · Views: 91
Hi my friend help me...I new join on hackintosh...my friend here can give me steps by steps create USB bootbale and steps installed on my laptop my laptop gl552vw please help me sory my English is not good

Hi my friend help me...I new join on hackintosh...my friend here can give me steps by steps create USB bootbale and steps installed on my laptop my laptop gl552vw please help me sory my English is not good
AMD cpu not supported

Well, you can add the GL752VW to the list of working computers.

That said, I tried patching the DSDT as the guide says so. When I try to compile the DSDT I get 4 errors. The first one is a simple fix, but the other 3 are all "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG" and I have no clue on how to fix them. I tried many of the syntax patches in RehabMan's Laptop DSDT Patch repository, but none of them seem to fix the problem.

The code in question:
Code:
Scope (_SB.PCI0.I2C0)
{
    Device (TPD0)
    {
        Name (HID2, Zero)
        Name (SBFB, ResourceTemplate ()
        {
            I2cSerialBusV2 (0x0020, ControllerInitiated, 0x00061A80,
                 AddressingMode7Bit, "\\_SB.PCI0.I2C0",
                 0x00, ResourceConsumer, _Y24, Exclusive,
                 )
        })
        Name (SBFI, ResourceTemplate ()
        {
            Interrupt (ResourceConsumer, Level, ActiveLow, ExclusiveAndWake, ,, _Y25)
            {
                0x00000000,
            }
        })
        Name (SBFG, ResourceTemplate ()
        {
            GpioInt (Level, ActiveLow, ExclusiveAndWake, PullDefault, 0x0000,
                "\\_SB.PCI0.GPI0", 0x00, ResourceConsumer, ,
                )
                {   // Pin list
                    0x0000
                }
        })
    }
}

Before anyone asks, I did try removing those extra commas and they did not fix the problem.

I attached the whole DSDT decompiled (I already applied the patches in the guide), the refs.txt I used to compile the DSDT, and my entire origin folder from clover.

I have same problem. How are solution?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back