Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] ASUS P8H61-M LE -> Installation Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure on that but I would expect that you can delete the 8Gb partition if you want. Once you have everything installed and booting from disk I can't see why the 8Gb partition would be required. (But backup/clone etc. before trying, as no promises.)

Still, you never know what will happen when the next version is released etc. so I'm hanging on to mine...

Oh, and thanks for posting how you got your sound working! Much appreciated, I'll give that a try when I get a mo.

Looks like the audio fix was the appleHDA as I got a kernel panic cause by VoodooHDA 0.2.7.3 this morning forcing me to reinstall. Has anyone been able to get the unibeast install method to work? If so, how?

I have this motherboard and the mouse when i boot for instalation don't work. Which configuration in BIOS change this?

Are you using a wired mouse? If not I would suggest that you do. I use a wired mouse and keyboard for BIOS setup and a mac Bluetooth keyboard and mouse once booted into mac os.

I changed the mouse and worked. But the audio don`t work. I tried the voodooHDA but the sound is so low and if i change up i hear sound cracks. Sorry for my english...

after installed combo update and multibeast, when i restart i get boot0: error what i made wrong? i made from 1 tb drive two partition one mac extended and one fat. please reply!!

I'm booting using MultiBeast for a clean Sierra install and I'm running into a kernel panic not certain if it pertains to HPET as i'm certain the bios revision im using doesnt have that option but any ideas would be greatly appreciated

(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff8027936436) "zone_init: kmem_suballoc failed"@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/sources/xnu/xnu-3789.70.16/osfmk/kern/zalloc.c:2141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back