Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys is GYMLE compatible with these Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP?

Hi Guys is GYMLE compatible with these Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP?

Answer my question! Yes GYMLE compatible all these profiles also compatible profile list down below;

Ps: I got this list from GYMLE support.

gZok2Ix.jpg

BTW, interesting observation of bluetooth on BCM94352 HMB: it would fail to pair, fail to reconnect to already paired devices and works very choppy when booted with kernel caches, but if you boot with kernel caches disabled - it works fine, figures.

Also, the disposition of the items in "USB Device Tree" tab changes with/without caches. May be it has something to do with bluetooth stability. With caches enabled - you would not see your bluetooth adapter listed until you click on the last USB hub, then it would magically appear. When caches disabled - it would be present in the device tree right away. Is there a way to exclude BTFirmwareUploader kext from being cached?

When I boot without kernel caches, it stops working. It finds my BT devices but can't pair to them. Works choppy when I boot with kernel caches on and use my BT mouse.

Any solution to that? Worked flawlessly on Mavericks.

This is what I got from my Service Manual (Dv7t-7000)

Support for the following WLAN formats:

● Atheros 9485GN 802.11b/g/n 1×1 WiFi and 3012 Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Adapter
● Atheros WB225 802.11b/g/n 1×1 Bluetooth Combo Adapter
● Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1×1 WiFi and 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Adapter
● Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 WLAN module

Anyone know of a wifi + bluetooth card that might play well with my laptop?

This is what I got from my Service Manual (Dv7t-7000)

Support for the following WLAN formats:

● Atheros 9485GN 802.11b/g/n 1×1 WiFi and 3012 Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Adapter
● Atheros WB225 802.11b/g/n 1×1 Bluetooth Combo Adapter
● Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1×1 WiFi and 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Adapter
● Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 WLAN module

Anyone know of a wifi + bluetooth card that might play well with my laptop?

None of those devices are supported in OS X.

If your laptop uses a whitelist, you could re-brand an AR9280 as AR9485 (you'll need to know the IDs HP BIOS is looking for) then do some patching to make the drivers work. If you decide to go that route, read the relevant info here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/144302-hp-folio-13-guide-yosemite-mavericks.html

I have asus trio book. Can you see hardware specification from http://www.asus.com/tr/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/ASUS_Transformer_Book_Trio_TX201LA/ (mine i5 cpu version)
Mac os 10.9.5 install success. Only not work wireless and BT card.
I bought BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave half mini pcie card from ebay.
I replacement current card with pcie card with BCM94352 . mac os x is desktop screen freezes

can you help me.
thank you for
helping.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards.

Burhan KARADERE

Hi I've got BCM943224HMS and in 10.10 it works with MacBookAir5,1 or MacBookAir5,2 smbios. The problem is that with that mac model my cpu is stuck at highest speed (not working speedstep). So is there any other option for this card in Yosemite besides MacAir smbios?

Hello Toleda,

Brilliant guide. Speachless.

I have a GA-EX58-UD5 motherboard, that was working via ethernet till now. Now I want to use via wifi, and I already have a BCM943224HMS half mini card from an old laptop.
First question: I bought in ebay (it is in the way...) a half mini pci-e to pci-e x1 card, and I guess it will work, right?

Second question: I want to use the SSDT method to use it (I think is could be the best, because there is no inconvenience), but when I see the SSDT in your repo I see two of them, one per AMI6 and the other for AMI7&8. Having into account that my motherboard doesn't have UEFI but BIOS, can I use one of them?? If not, do I have any other alternative SSDT??

Keep going. It is amazing.

Thank you very much,

E.

Hello,

I installed Yosemite on Gigabyte z87n wifi and replaced the wifi card with a Broadcom Azurewave CE123H. I added Toleda`s bcm 4352 kext and btfirmwareuploader kext. Wifi and Bluetooth first worked perfect. After 2 hour BT lost connection to mighty mouse. Since then I am not able to pair the mouse again.

From time to time BT sees the mouse but pairing is impossible.

I tried to re-install the kexts, changed Bios settings XHCI/XHCI hand off to disabled but nothing works.

Any idea how to fix this? I want my mouse back..

With Mavericks and same hardware both kexts worked perfect without any issues.

Thanks for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back