Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for pointing it out.
So now, it says Wifi On and keeps saying scanning for networks but does not list my Wifi connection.
How do I fix this?

Thanks a lot once again for your assistance.
As you can see, Im a real NooB wrt Mac but trying to learn :)

a) Wireless not working

Killer wireless -n 1103 wireless

Vendor - 168C
Device - 0030
You have a half-size mini PCI-Express module - AR5BHB112.

Under OS X can not be made ​​to work. Need a replacement for compatible modules...

thanks skvo, can you suggest a replacement that would work?

Hi there,
thanks for the guide and support, i simply used KextBeast to install bcm4352.kext.

Problem:
Initially Wifi and BT was working. BT paired my devices and they're usable. But after shutting down with power off, when i run my system, BT is on but unable to connect to all my devices.
I tried restarting, on and off BT, removing devices but BT is no longer able to search for my devices.

OSX 10.9.4
Asus Maximus VI Impact, BIOS 1504, i5-4670k, GTX 780

Procedure:
KextBeast to install bcm4352.kext.

Please advice :)
thank you very much!

boot.pngDPCIManager.pngHardware WIFI.pngHardwareBT.pngView attachment IOReg.ioreg

Anyone here managed to have two bluetooth cards installed at the same time?

For simplicity/to protect the slot on my mobo, I had planned to leave a card in there while running the GMYLE dongle. I figured I'd need to tell the OS which one to use, so found this guide: http://www.geekguides.co.uk/414/how-to-select-a-bluetooth-adapter-in-os-x/

The latest version of the Bluetooth Explorer app refused to open. Managed to get the Oct 2013 edition to open. Then, no matter how often I activated the dongle, it kept defaulting to the mini-PCI card as 'activated'. Anyone got this to work?

I gave up and removed the PCI card and now it's working happily. Taped up the internal aerial wires and unplugged the antenna...

So to answer my own Q: yes, bluetooth from GMYLE does work without any kexts, etc, provided you don't have another card operating simultaneously.

Hi toleda
I have x58a-ud7 with
1-Broadcom AzureWave BCM94352HMB 802.11ac 867Mbps WLAN BT4.0 Half Mini PCI-E WiFi
2-full+ half bracket mini pci-e to 1x 16x adapter for wireless wifi bluetooth card
I install your kexts and edit dsdt wifi its worked but only 2.5Ghz and bluetooth too not work.
please check my dsdt and ioreg file.

Attachments

• dsdt and ioreg.zip
    551.8 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back