Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guide was excellent. I was able to get both Wifi and BT working on my Broadcom 94352 utilizing the kext enabler injection method and the bcm4352.kext. At first only Wifi worked, but after restarting with my BT dongle, pairing my BT mouse, then restarting again without the dongle, BT on the PCIe Half Mini card was flawless (the signal line of sight is much better than with the dongle).

The only real issue I've been unable to resolve is that when I boot into Windows 7 (I have dual boot utilizing separate SSDs), BT and Wifi are completely broken. Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

UPDATE: Shut down late last night, and decided to boot into Windows 7 to run a few stress tests this morning. Low and behold, Wifi & BT we're working perfectly fine in Windows. Awesome. However, I then restarted into OS X and had to re-pair my BT mouse. I hadn't had to re-pair since injecting the kext so I felt I should check Windows again. Restarted into Windows and Wifi/BT were dead again. What could be causing this? Does the card stay locked to one OS until the system is shut down for an extended period? And if so, why/how?

Good NEWS for GA-B85N-WIFI owner! It's come with BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave AW-CE123H wifi/bt card! :headbang:
View attachment 85752

Done install 10.9.2 and everything work great! Will post The Build log tonight.

Any updates on this? Thinking of getting this board, but there's nothing about it online related to OS X.

Thanks!

Hey so I have the Asus Maximus 6 Impact What all do I need to do to get my BT working again.....

Thanks sorry have a young child running around nightly and don't have the time right now to read all 28 pages.... hoping someone can point me to the right area...

Thanks

Wake on Wireless LAN

Hey guys, I searched the thread, but couldn't find an answer.

I bought the AR9380 and it works OOTB with AirDrop in 10.9 and 10.8.5, but I can't figure out how to wake on wireless.
I installed the WiFi card, because my onboard LAN won't work for WOL (Gigabyte P55M-UD4), now I didn't get any further.

Any solution for making WoW work in either Mavericks or Mountain Lion with the Atheros card?

Thanks in advance!

So I am running the AzureWave AW-CE123H (BCM4352) in an i3 NUC. No matter what way I inject it (have tried SSDT and DSDT), it does not get recognized in the system profiler. DCPIManager sees it

oIzH

I have attached the DSDT and ioreg. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? thx!

Attachments

• Yavin4.ioreg
    842.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSDT.aml
    38.4 KB · Views: 122
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Did not read the patch instructions; failed at this step:
# Verify IOReg/pci14e4 device @1C,3/RP04, otherwise, edit patch file
What device is your 4352 attached?

Did not read the patch instructions; failed at this step:
# Verify IOReg/pci14e4 device @1C,3/RP04, otherwise, edit patch file
What device is your 4352 attached?

You were right as always :) Got WiFi working, now onto BT! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back