Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toleda

Here is another patch for SMBIOS whitelist for 4360bgn.

Comment: AirPortBrcm4360 whitelist patch (board-id), credit RehabMan
Name: AirPortBrcm4360
Find: <31db4c3b 65d87512>
Replace: <31dbffc3 90909090>

Instead of patching the SMBIOS strings in the whitelist to match the SMBIOS in use, this patch just disables the SMBIOS whitelist patch completely. It needs no customization for the SMBIOS in use.

Applicability: at least 10.11.3, 10.11.4. Not tested with others.
Applied on 10.12 doesn't work. Bluetooth,pan,hotspot, airdrop, remote control, handoff work well. Continuity app starded for one second e never was. Fix adddtgp it's ok, but i fix airport on dsdt have kernel panic on boot

Nothing it doesn't work there is my config.plist. If it's important, shared files bluetooth doesn't work too. Another question about 191f:1458 and a13a:1458 on my ga z170x ultragaming without kexts. All seem to work well, the system is stable, with all functionalities: itunes(iphone, ipad upgrade), hd recovery, imovie, apps, fakesmc, usbinjectall(tb3 3.1 original apple multifunction hub: hdmi+tb3+usb hub), imessage, hotspot.... eg. Perhaps bluetooth error no detection in pram? But it seem to be internal. nvram -p result Thanks a lot . Once I'll post my conf passages with credits on tonymacx86, finally.

Attachments

• nvram.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 114
Nothing it doesn't work there is my config.plist. If it's important, shared files bluetooth doesn't work too. Another question about 191f:1458 and a13a:1458 on my ga z170x ultragaming without kexts. All seem to work well, the system is stable, with all functionalities: itunes(iphone, ipad upgrade), hd recovery, imovie, apps, fakesmc, usbinjectall(tb3 3.1 original apple multifunction hub: hdmi+tb3+usb hub), imessage, hotspot.... eg. Perhaps bluetooth error no detection in pram? But it seem to be internal. nvram -p result Thanks a lot . Once I'll post my conf passages with credits on tonymacx86, finally.

You have incorrect patches in your config.plist for AirPortBrcm4360.
All "Pci error" patches are not needed/incorrect.
And the whitelist patch was entered incorrectly.

Note: Some of your questions seem off-topic.

You have incorrect patches in your config.plist for AirPortBrcm4360.
All "Pci error" patches are not needed/incorrect.
And the whitelist patch was entered incorrectly.

Note: Some of your questions seem off-topic.
I leave pach pci err and I disable Whitelist check with Post #1728/Page 173 BUT there is https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/page-173 to disable in 10.12 (new patch in clover) and... Do I understand fine? Can you help me like a father with son?

I leave pach pci err and I disable Whitelist check with Post #1728/Page 173 BUT there is https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/page-173 to disable in 10.12 (new patch in clover) and... Do I understand fine? Can you help me like a father with son?

The whitelist patch you provided the link to (on page #173) does not work for 10.12.x.
A different patch is required.
It is in the 10.12 pinned thread in the laptop section, as linked by post #2689.

Could you help with a config plist correct patches? If you wont, naturally... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back