Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan,
thanks for coming back to me.
I already have:
- 'fcvo' patch by the-darkvoid put into config.plist (I tried both editing the config.plist and pasting it through clover configurator)

You do not. You have the patch disabled.

- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (latest version) (I've tried system volume S/L/E and CLOVER/kexts)

Not possible to verify from the data you provided.
Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Hello, everyone,My wificard is BCM94352hmb. Gigabyte H77tn motherboard,i3 3245 cpu,mac Sierra 10.12.3 .After following this guide, WiFi and bluetooth works .But bluetooth is not stable.the connection with other device such as bluetooth headphone interrupts easily.And devices can be connected in a short distance.I installed windows 10 in the same machine.When I boot into windows 10.The Bluetooth works stable and well.And connecting distance is much far than it behaviors in mac os.Any idea for this?And I have another two questions.Thanks .

Question 1
Where I should install FakePCIID.kext,
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext,BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2? SLE or LE?
Question 2
If I have installed kexts to enable wifi ,would it still be necessary to do this conifg.plist edit below.

2.kext edit/Info.plist, see [Guide] airport_pcie-hm_plist_edits.pdf (repo)
94352, see config-bcm94352-120.plist (repo)
10.11-BCM94352-0x43b114e4-Info.plist-bpresles
Paste patch to config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch

Hi all,

Everything's running smoothly, wifi and BT work great, I can wake my mac from deep sleep up using my magic keyboard or mouse but once it's awake, BT "crashes" and mouse / keyboard no longer work. I can plug the keyboard and navigate to the bluetooth settings, it says that it's active and both mouse and keyboards are paired and detected. Interestingly, putting the mac to sleep using the keyboard and waking it up right away fixes it...

I am using a BCM94352Z, on a GA-Z170N Gaming 5 with Core i5 6600k

Thanks for looking into it.

Attachments

• Sophie's Imac.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 98
Hi all,

Everything's running smoothly, wifi and BT work great, I can wake my mac from deep sleep up using my magic keyboard or mouse but once it's awake, BT "crashes" and mouse / keyboard no longer work. I can plug the keyboard and navigate to the bluetooth settings, it says that it's active and both mouse and keyboards are paired and detected. Interestingly, putting the mac to sleep using the keyboard and waking it up right away fixes it...

I am using a BCM94352Z, on a GA-Z170N Gaming 5 with Core i5 6600k

Thanks for looking into it.

This ioreg shows bluetooth working.

This ioreg shows bluetooth working.

Thanks for looking into it RehabMan, bluetooth only crashes after waking up from deep sleep. You previously suggested that I disable WebUsb support in chrome which I did but it didn't fix it. The system log is from right after the problem occurred (wake at 17:39). Cheers

Thanks for looking into it RehabMan, bluetooth only crashes after waking up from deep sleep. You previously suggested that I disable WebUsb support in chrome which I did but it didn't fix it. The system log is from right after the problem occurred (wake at 17:39). Cheers

You will need to provide an ioreg capture in the same situation. An ioreg from the scenario prior to the problem is useful as a comparison, but not useful to see what is happening in the error situation.

10.12 BCM94352 WiFI requirements:
- 'fcvo' patch by the-darkvoid
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (latest version)
Looking at the fcvo section at https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/ is says underneath "Patches mentioned above not needed with latest FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (1.3.3 or greater)". So this means we don't need to apply any fcvo patches using 10.12.3, or just some?

Hi RehabMan,
sorry for coming back so late.
As stated before, my system is not booting anymore, after installing FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (I tried both S/L/E and EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other).
I finally managed to copy the debug.log from the EFI partition and attached it to my post.

Is it possible that there is an issue with whitelisting the WIFI m2 adapter and my mobo?

Attachments

• debug.log.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 80
Hi RehabMan,
sorry for coming back so late.
As stated before, my system is not booting anymore,

Boot verbose, attach photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back