Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replicate in a test partition.
I remember now, I updated to 10.12.1 because I was hoping the Apple Watch unlock would work with the update, there for handoff wasn't working either on 10.12

1. Problem: New BCM94360CD, Slow Wifi,randomly disconnections (i see the wifi icon reconnecting every 5-10 minutes). Bluetooth OK.
2. Os x 10.11.6. Mobo: Gigabyte Ga-170x-UD3. Bios : F7. CPU: i7 6700. GPU - Gforce 710gt
3. Guide/Method: Mistakenly Row code set as ES (correct) / Fcc. Tried to apply Sebinous Row code patch (without any change , still ES/FCC) and Jaymonkey patch that changed the Row Code and locale to ( E#/Unknow), but the problem persist. Not sure if this is making the issues....

I attach requested files,Thanks.

Attachments

• champi123 Hack.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Good day all,

Does someone know if we can start Sierra in "debug mode". At least for drivers/apps which are related to handoff & Auto-unlock.
As debugging starts by getting error messages, it should be useful if I can start investigations in that way.
Or is there a file logging all errors ?

For handoff, I think bluetooth is involved.
For Auto-Unlock, probably related to a wireless issue as auto-unlock is off when wifi is off.

I will try to compile RehabMan kexts in debug mode and see if it can help.

Last edited:
Decided to change to using the kext edit/Info.plist method instead of the kext enabler one which I've been using so far. WiFi working perfectly- just like before- and Handoff for some reason seems snappier too but I still can't get it to work when moving from my iPhone to my hack. It's working fine when going from hackintosh to my iPhone though and it's pretty fast too- no problem at all in this case. I'm on 10.12.1 and it's a clean installation; any suggestions maybe? Thanks a lot!

can someone kindly assist me to get my BCM94360CD to run BT? WiFi is working fine.
Info: 0a5c_22be

Tried installing the latest repo, patchram2, nonpatchram2 in S>L>E and still not working.
has removed them from path already.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.53.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.53.07 PM.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 120
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back