Status
Not open for further replies.
Useless, fix or remove.
No 10.12.1 WiFi changes.
10.12 and 10.12.1 working:
config-bcm94352-120.plist/10.12-BCM94352-5GHz-US-FCC-dv
See Post #1 Problem Reporting.

Thank You toleda!
That way I finally got it working. Somehow my old method that I used under 10.11 (Kext/binary patch) still worked after upgrading to 10.12. but stopped now after the upgrade to 10.12.1.
Very strange.

Thank You toleda!
That way I finally got it working. Somehow my old method that I used under 10.11 (Kext/binary patch) still worked after upgrading to 10.12. but stopped now after the upgrade to 10.12.1.
Very strange.
Agreed; Same issue here. Resolved now!

My wifi also failed to work after upgrading to 10.12.1 from 10.12.0.
The only thing that made me able to get it to work was using the IO80211family.kext from 10.12.0 which i luckily could extract from the recovery partition which still seemed to be 10.12.0

Im only using clover kext patches btw. A cleaner solution would be nice.

My wifi also failed to work after upgrading to 10.12.1 from 10.12.0.
The only thing that made me able to get it to work was using the IO80211family.kext from 10.12.0 which i luckily could extract from the recovery partition which still seemed to be 10.12.0

Im only using clover kext patches btw. A cleaner solution would be nice.

I too had to restore the 10.12.0 version of IO80211family.kext to be able to get my BCM94352 to work after the 12.1 update. No other method would work.

New IO80211Family.kext does not work with Clover/FixAirport in 10.12.1. See Post #1, Airport/WiFi Injection Methods

Thanks Toleda, but not sure I follow. I was not using the FixAiport method. I used Rehab man's Fake* kexts and your plist kext patches.

Is anyone able to unlock their Mac on Sierra with their Apple Watch with the BCM94352?

Yes, got it working.

- Make sure you have WiFi enabled (even though I use wired ethernet, had to have WiFi to get the option to show up in Preferences -> Security.
- I had to unpair/re-pair
- I had to toggle 'enable handoff'

Finally got it to work.

Yes, got it working.

- Make sure you have WiFi enabled (even though I use wired ethernet, had to have WiFi to get the option to show up in Preferences -> Security.
- I had to unpair/re-pair
- I had to toggle 'enable handoff'

Finally got it to work.

Tried it all, but still can't get it to work on either my laptop or my desktop. It's odd because it'll try to unlock when my watch is unlocked and on my wrist but not otherwise, so there's definitely something working, but I've just never been able to get it to unlock. Oh well.

PS. Wanted to thank you for the Z77E-ITX guide you made a while back, made things a lot easier for me when I was getting started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back