Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! i have Azurewave CE-123H (vendor ID 0a5c and product ID 22be)
installed on my samsung laptop. i successfully installed windows 10 / el capitan 10.11.6 on a single drive. all working except , bluetooth , sleep/wake and card reader.

i read and follow this instruction on

wifi is work like a charm! but the bt is not :( i installed this BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext /BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
with kext wizard
but no bt show in system preferences

trying this BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
the bt is now showing in the sys pref. but i didnt connect any device, and some times it cant find any device. :(

i have problem with this card in windows as well. i can't connect any bluetooth device in windows. but the wifi is perfectly working. i didnt install any driver on it. but i update the driver and it says i already have the latest driver. ( i think its a generic bt driver ) .. and sometimes it cant find any device. :(

i didnt try the card on windows 7 / or 8.1 ) so that i didnt confirm it if the bt card is working properly.
can you help me out guys? what is possible to do. to make the bt working?

i hope that the card i bought is not defective. by the ways . this is my 2nd purchased card. :( the first card is defective! how lucky i am! lol! sorry for my bad english :) Thanks in advanced guys! :)

Hi there! i have Azurewave CE-123H (vendor ID 0a5c and product ID 22be)
installed on my samsung laptop. i successfully installed windows 10 / el capitan 10.11.6 on a single drive. all working except , bluetooth , sleep/wake and card reader.

i read and follow this instruction on

wifi is work like a charm! but the bt is not :( i installed this BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext /BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
with kext wizard
but no bt show in system preferences

trying this BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
the bt is now showing in the sys pref. but i didnt connect any device, and some times it cant find any device. :(

i have problem with this card in windows as well. i can't connect any bluetooth device in windows. but the wifi is perfectly working. i didnt install any driver on it. but i update the driver and it says i already have the latest driver. ( i think its a generic bt driver ) .. and sometimes it cant find any device. :(

i didnt try the card on windows 7 / or 8.1 ) so that i didnt confirm it if the bt card is working properly.
can you help me out guys? what is possible to do. to make the bt working?

i hope that the card i bought is not defective. by the ways . this is my 2nd purchased card. :( the first card is defective! how lucky i am! lol! sorry for my bad english :) Thanks in advanced guys! :)

You need to get the firmware for 0a5c:22be and configure BrcmPatchRAM to load it.
That specific device is no longer supported by the Win8/Win10 drivers, so it is not included in BrcmPatchRAM...

You need to get the firmware for 0a5c:22be and configure BrcmPatchRAM to load it.
That specific device is no longer supported by the Win8/Win10 drivers, so it is not included in BrcmPatchRAM...
Thanks for the quick reply sir.:) so how can i get the firmware0a5c: 22be and configure BrcmPatchRAM to load it.? Is there anyways to make it work in windows 10? And can you suggest a best wifi combo card for laptop? Thanks really appreciate your help buddy.

Thanks for the quick reply sir.:) so how can i get the firmware0a5c: 22be and configure BrcmPatchRAM to load it.? Is there anyways to make it work in windows 10? And can you suggest a best wifi combo card for laptop? Thanks really appreciate your help buddy.

Check in Windows Device Manager in Windows 7 to find out which firmware it is using.
Then read BrcmPatchRAM README.

atheros ar5bxb92 is compatible native mode ? (I think it could work in my DV6875SE)
AR5BXB92-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there! I have DW1520 (bcm943224). At 10.9 it work great, before i installed 10.10 my wifi not working. I follow the guide and i see its in whitelist, i install FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_broadcom_Wifi.kext and patch arbcm4360( Macbookair5,1 -> Macbookpro6,2(my device) ) but nothing happens. Can u help me ! Tks.

The iPhone you just use the various features (AirDrop, handoff, etc.) ... to the extent they work. No need to pair it.
So how about other devices? My bt keyboard worked fine with Mavericks...

Hi guys ! I hope you can help me.
I've installed my Wifi Card BCM94352 HMB PCIe Half Mini, my wifi and bluetooth works fine, magic mouse works fine but I have a bluetooth speaker connected and all sound skips all the time it is unusable.

I've installed these RehabMan kexts in CLOVER/kexts/Others/

Used to also have BcrmNONPatchRAM2.kext but removed it and it's still the same.

Any ideas? Thank you guys

2016-10-08_23-03-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back