Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try US/FCC patch... observe any difference?

@RM,

I don't think its anything to do with the patch, I've tried US, GB, DE ... etc both as Clover patches and as binary patches applied via terminal. In all cases after switching SSID to a 2.4Ghz network CC is reset to XT and 5Ghz channels are lost.

Most of the time the CC will stick after a short sleep (no more than 3-4 hours) but after a long sleep CC is reset again to XT.

Since CC is also reset to XT even if i apply physical binary patch to kext .. i'm completely stumped ?

Only way to get CC back to what i want is a reboot which is a PTA.

Cheers
Jay

@RM,

I don't think its anything to do with the patch, I've tried US, GB, DE ... etc both as Clover patches and as binary patches applied via terminal. In all cases after switching SSID to a 2.4Ghz network CC is reset to XT and 5Ghz channels are lost.

Most of the time the CC will stick after a short sleep (no more than 3-4 hours) but after a long sleep CC is reset again to XT.

Since CC is also reset to XT even if i apply physical binary patch to kext .. i'm completely stumped ?

Only way to get CC back to what i want is a reboot which is a PTA.

Cheers
Jay

Hibernation disabled?

Hi,
My Azurewave BCM94352hmb arrived today and i installed it right away. It is fully working but i found that the speed is very low. My internet speed is about 12mb/s upload and download, but i can only get 2-4mb/s on my hackintosh. I tested with my phone, the wifi speed can get up to 11mb/s. So I check the wifi information, it seems that it is not connected to 40MHz.:banghead::banghead:
Also, my wifi is 2.4GHz Wireless N, but the system reported PHY mode as AC
Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 21.37.28.png.

How can I fix this? The wifi speed is freaking slow right now
:banghead::banghead: Please help me!!!

EDIT: Got higher speed in windows 10. Wifi speed in windows is doubled comparing to os x.
May be changing the country code will help? How to change the country code to Hong Kong? I have found some tutorial online but the are all US and XT.

EDIT2: Upload speed seems to be normal. Download speed is very low in os x

Hi, toledo.

I am trying to get my bluetooth to work, but with no luck.

1. BCM94352HMB, wifi working in 2.4Ghz, no BT.
2. OSX 10.10.3, i5 3570T, AMD HD7770, Zotac H77-ITX-AE, onboard wifi+BT card is replaced with BCM94352HMB.
3. Using clover patch and toledoAPRT.kext

Required debug info is attached.

Any advice is appreciated!

View attachment BCM94352HMB.zip

Thanks~
BT is finally working.
I suggest this step be added into the required instructions for BCM94352HMB. Or it depends on other conditions?

It is already in post #1. You missed and/or skipped it.

On my brand new HP ProBook 450 G2 I managed to install Yosemite 10.10.3 with CLOVER update 3202 native UEFI. Almost everything working fine except internal WiFi (external TpLink USB dongle was ok)
I allready swapped, in order:
two different Azurewave AR5B95 and one Atheros AR9280 (AR5BHB92) with the same results. Network card recognized but no wireless device are detected at all. Also manually entering the SSID and password doesn't seems to work...:banghead:

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 21.34.18.png

I reinstalled clover, replaced the original kexts from a working OSX 10.10.3 (on a TM Apple mac mini), deleted all the system preferences "network related" without success.

The device seems to be correctly recognized by the OS

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 21.31.59.png

In the system information also seems to be correctly recognized

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 21.33.11.png

System logs shows scan in progress every time I enable the wifi

Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 22.03.25.png

When I try to create a wireless network by myself i also get an error I don't understand in the wifi logs.
Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 22.07.06.png

I don't know what else attach more... Any of you that had the pleasure to get these adapters fully working right OOB please, help me finding what is driving me nuts.:crazy:

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    18.7 KB · Views: 215
  • CLOVER%20config.plist
    1.4 KB · Views: 212
  • PCI.txt
    24.1 KB · Views: 197
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back