Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done. Yes, I'm using yours. Here you got my ioreg.
View attachment 69290

I don't see an AR3011 in your USB section (EHC1/ECH2). It is likely however you have the Mini PCIe card connected that it does not support access to the USB bus (only the PCI bus), therefore you will not be able to use the bluetooth device on the board. Either that or it just isn't working.

I don't see an AR3011 in your USB section (EHC1/ECH2). It is likely however you have the Mini PCIe card connected that it does not support access to the USB bus (only the PCI bus), therefore you will not be able to use the bluetooth device on the board. Either that or it just isn't working.

Neither I do. And why it does work on probook? Can it be the Mini PCIe to PCIe adapter?

Neither I do. And why it does work on probook? Can it be the Mini PCIe to PCIe adapter?

It works on the ProBook because its PCIe slot is designed to allow access to the USB bus. And yes, it could be the adapter.

Could it be possible add EHC1/ECH2 edits to a DSDT to usb works through pci?

Could it be possible add EHC1/ECH2 edits to a DSDT to usb works through pci?

No. It is a USB device. If the PCI card you have it in doesn't have the connections to the USB bus, it is as if it is a USB device not plugged in.

Probably your best option would be to get a USB dongle for BT. As you know, the AR3011 is a pretty horrible implementation of bluetooth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back