CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I supposed that the wifi card must be installed (as in windows).. Sorry for something wrong that I say, it's my first hackintosh. :p:D

The card is supported by drivers installed by the OS X installer.

Motherboard
Acer Aspire VN7-571G-73YH
CPU
Intel Core i7-4510U 2.0GHz
Graphics
nVidia GeForce GTX 850M 4GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The card is supported by drivers installed by the OS X installer.

Wonderful! :lol: So, now I have to install just the toledaARPT.kext?

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
That is the idea... Read post #1 for details.

It will be done.. Now, because I haven't understand it, can you tell me if I'm wrong?

After install it, restartConfigure System Preferences/Network/Airport by adding wifi.
Verify Airport (how to do that?)

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It will be done.. Now, because I haven't understand it, can you tell me if I'm wrong?

After install it, restartConfigure System Preferences/Network/Airport by adding wifi.
Verify Airport (how to do that?)

After the driver is loaded, you should be able to add the new interface in SysPrefs->Network ([+] button).

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After the driver is loaded, you should be able to add the new interface in SysPrefs->Network ([+] button).

As soon as i can, I'll check it and let you know. Thank you:)

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

IT WORKS!!! :headbang::cool: Damn, it was so easy :lol: I don't know why, before it didn't work. Thanks a lot anyway

Motherboard
Customac Mini Deluxe
CPU
i5-4690K
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Perhaps I'll just ask here...

After much trawling, I've resigned myself to the fact that the bluetooth on board my mobo (GA-Z87N-WiFi) is never going to work properly. I thought I had it sussed yesterday, but today it's dead as a doorknob.

I don't really need WiFi, as I've been using homeplugs even on my Macbook for the sake of reliability. However, it might be a nice addition for future proofing.

What I figured is it would be nice to just replace the Mini-PCIe card (I think that's what it is?) in the mobo for one with functioning WiFi and BT. I see here that the best options are:

AzureWave AW-CE123H (relatively expensive, supports BT 4.0)
BCM943225 HMB/AzureWave AW-NB290H (cheaper, BT 3.0 only)

or for BT only: Dual Mode USB 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle (BCM20702 Chipset) | GMYLE

How much of a loss is BT 3.0? I don't imagine I'll ever use it for more than my mouse. My experience with BT for data is it's far more hassle than it's worth and I generally prefer USB if I have the option for speed, ease of use. Also, is there any disadvantage of the WiFi on option 2? Am I right in thinking the whole thing can be hooked up to my existing gigabyte aerial?

I assume with the dongle I'll lose a USB slot (i.e. no passthrough). Is the reception with these things OK?

Motherboard
Acer Aspire V3-772G
CPU
Intel Core i7-4702MQ
Graphics
Intel HD4600 and Nvidia GT750M 4Gb DDR3
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello, i change my unsupported wifi module AR5BWB222 in my acer Aspire v3 772g for this module BCM943225 HMB/AzureWave AW-NB290H and have strange issue.

When I use BCM943225 HMB/AzureWave AW-NB290H in MacOsX (Bluetooth work OOB and wifi work when I pached device-id ). The card work fine (sleep and wake up without problems).

The problem is when use this card on windows or linux (the card NEVER wake up). I need unplug Ac power and battery to have funcional wifi and bluetooth again.

¿Some peope with same card have same problems?

I try to use differents drivers (in linux and windows) and not work.
I try to use differents cards (AR5BWB222, Intel AC 7260, in linux and windows) and work fine oob.
I try to plug AW-NB290H in different laptop (Asus) and work fine (in linux, windows and MacOsX).

I'm lost, do not know what else to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.