Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy is IT, 49 54
Unfortunately, the Country Code does not work in 10.13 at this time.

so I can not use handoff or continuity :/?

It could certainly. I have written the Atheros part, if someone wants to contribute or test the BCM part (I could certainly throw together the BCM IOPersonality, but have no ability to test it).
Excuse me: because I didn't understand the BIOS white list, so I want to purchase a bluetooth device which is a little difficult, what kind of model is suitable for my computer? The original assembly is AR9485, now I use bcm4322, or closer to 4360 thanks!
Scope (UA01)
{
Device (BTH1)
{
Name (_HID, "INT33E0")
}
Device (BTH2)
{
Method (_HID, 0, NotSerialized)
{
If (LEqual (BCV4, Zero))
{
Return ("BCM2E20")
}
Else
{
Return ("BCM2E40")
}
}
}
Device (BTKL)
{
Name (_HID, "INT3420")
Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized)
{

If (LEqual (BID, BW2C))
{
Return (0x0F)
}
Return (Zero)
}

Method (_SB.PCI0.XHC.RHUB.HS06._S3D, 0, NotSerialized) // The _S4D code is the same
{
If (LEqual (^^^^RP04.PXSX.DVID, 0x436514E4))
{
Return (0x03)
}
Else
{
Return (0x02)
}
}
Let me know when it is added, and I'll take a look at it. There are some tricks to getting a universal Atheros injector for ML, Lion, and SL (especially SL). Not sure if there are issues with BCM as far as supporting SL...

I installed the official BCM94630CD using this adapter: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071QXSXXX/?tag=tonymacx86-21

Bluetooth is working OOB

However, I've got Wi-Fi: No Hardware Installed message in top bar and wifi is nowhere to be found in System Info..

Have trashed all network prefs etc and I've replaced IO811Family.kext with one from another 10.12.6 install I have on another computer and it hasn't worked.

I notice in the Toleda Half Mini Thread that it mentions BCM94360CD working out of the box but not HM - does that mean I need to get a PCI card adapter rather than the half mini? Problem is I'm using a 1U rack case and so I don't have the height.. Bit messy to start having to get PCI riser etc...

Have checked IDs in DCPI and it is a genuine apple card with correct device / vendor ids

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back