i7-4770S
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Laptop questions are best addressed in the appropriate laptop forum.
Thanks!

I saw that toledaARPT.kext "just" contained an info.plist. Which I replaced with the info.plist attached earlier. I installed that kext, now attached as toledaARPTSierra.kext, with kext wizard. BINGO!

Working Qualcom Atheros AR5B97 wireless!! Even with High Sierra!!!

PS I suggest that you change some wording at the beginning of your problem reporting post:

For example, same system as was mentioned for the profile, but represented in the signature:
HP ProBook 4540s (Clover), i5-3320m/HM76, HD4000 1366x768

I got banned twice for "not observing forum rules ... on signatures". The second time because I did not get a clue of what I did wrong the first time, despite asking. When I asked again, after the second ban, I was told that the rules did not permit the word Clover (or Clover (Legacy), in my case). The ban was not lifted when I explained that I used your instructions.

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 3542 (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5-4210U, Intel H8x/P8x Chipset (8-series)
Graphics
Intel 4400HD Graphics, 1366x768
Hi I'm having problems getting my Azurewave AW-CE123H BCM94352HMB to work. I plugged it in to my laptop, followed the guide but I have no wifi and no BT. I have also tried reinstalling the card to make sure I did not just forgot to plug in one of the antennas or seated it wrong in the slot. I'm running Sierra 10.12.0 with BIOS A12 (rest of laptop specs under my profile). I followed the guide on the FAQ read first laptop questions page under Wifi/bluetooth is not working. How to fix? with no luck. Also I cannot find the Console/All Messages/airportd section for use to help solve this problem, sorry. I also did not edit my dsdt or ssdt's for wifi, but for other reasons (sleep, brightness) so I have not attached those.

Attachments

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi I'm having problems getting my Azurewave AW-CE123H BCM94352HMB to work. I plugged it in to my laptop, followed the guide but I have no wifi and no BT. I have also tried reinstalling the card to make sure I did not just forgot to plug in one of the antennas or seated it wrong in the slot. I'm running Sierra 10.12.0 with BIOS A12 (rest of laptop specs under my profile). I followed the guide on the FAQ read first laptop questions page under Wifi/bluetooth is not working. How to fix? with no luck. Also I cannot find the Console/All Messages/airportd section for use to help solve this problem, sorry. I also did not edit my dsdt or ssdt's for wifi, but for other reasons (sleep, brightness) so I have not attached those.
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete/corrupt.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok here are all of the updated Problem Reporting files.
No bluetooth on the USB bus (according to ioreg). Problem is either a BIOS problem, hardware problem, or USB configuration problem.
Test BT on Windows to verify hardware is working, check Windows Device Manager to see which port is attached to.
One common cause: Forgetting to disable "fast boot" in BIOS.

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15 3542 (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5-4210U, Intel H8x/P8x Chipset (8-series)
Graphics
Intel 4400HD Graphics, 1366x768
No bluetooth on the USB bus (according to ioreg). Problem is either a BIOS problem, hardware problem, or USB configuration problem.
Test BT on Windows to verify hardware is working, check Windows Device Manager to see which port is attached to.
One common cause: Forgetting to disable "fast boot" in BIOS.
So I double checked my bios settings and fast boot is already disabled, so that can't be the cause. I do not have windows installed on my laptop yet so I can't check which port, but I tried to install windows 10 but had trouble getting it to install on the partition I set aside for it, so I booted back into Mac OS and magically Bluetooth is now working. However I still have no Wifi, which I would rather have working than Bluetooth. Is there something else I could do to try and get Wifi working?

Motherboard
iMac 13,2
CPU
Core i7 3770k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 960
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,
I habe trouble in Clover Bootloader, I can't use my original Apple Magic Trackpad and Keyboard, I use the BCM94360CD, I think this work oob? Can u tell what the problem is, in HS works fine, but not in the boot section.

Edit!!
I don't know why, but its working again

Update, so I use the HDMI Audio Script, I was so happy that my DP working, but I have the same trouble again, my Keyboard and Magic Mouse not working in Clover, my question is, where is my ssdt file and must be editing for my Broadcom BCM94360 CD? Please help me, guys

Last edited:
Motherboard
Dell 15-3567
CPU
i3-7100U
Graphics
HD620 (1366 x 768)
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Haswell Asus Laptop G750JX Azurewave AW-CE123H BCM94352HMB stops working when I install Clover v4334. Everything working fine in Clover v4293. Zip Attached! I just now realized this probably should be posted in the proper Laptop forum but it seems to be an issue with the Clover v4334 and the FakePCIID kexts. Ioreg shows missing hardware with v4334.

Thanks!

Edited:

Tried version 4297 works fine, v4330 and v4334 breaks wifi!

Attachments

Last edited:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Haswell Asus Laptop G750JX Azurewave AW-CE123H BCM94352HMB stops working when I install Clover v4334. Everything working fine in Clover v4293. Zip Attached! I just now realized this probably should be posted in the proper Laptop forum but it seems to be an issue with the Clover v4334 and the FakePCIID kexts. Ioreg shows missing hardware with v4334.

Thanks!

Edited:

Tried version 4297 works fine, v4330 and v4334 breaks wifi!
Your kextcache shows kexts are not installed correctly.
All "kexts you need" must be installed to the system volume, and config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts should be set to "Detect" (yours already is, but FakeSMC.kext and other kexts you need are not installed).
Keep in mind the need to rebuild cache, such that Clover KextsToPatch entries can be applied.
Also, you're trying to patch "AirPortBrcm4360".
Check the Info.plist at
/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4360.kext/Contents/Info.plist.
Look at the bundle identifier. It is possible that "AirPortBrcm4360" does not match (I don't have 10.12.6 running anywhere to check for you).
For example, the bundle id in 10.13.2 is "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360", which of course will not match your search string (that particular patch not needed on 10.13.x, but...)

Motherboard
Dell 15-3567
CPU
i3-7100U
Graphics
HD620 (1366 x 768)
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Your kextcache shows kexts are not installed correctly.
All "kexts you need" must be installed to the system volume, and config.plist/SystemParameters/InjectKexts should be set to "Detect" (yours already is, but FakeSMC.kext and other kexts you need are not installed).
Keep in mind the need to rebuild cache, such that Clover KextsToPatch entries can be applied.
Also, you're trying to patch "AirPortBrcm4360".
Check the Info.plist at
/System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AirPortBrcm4360.kext/Contents/Info.plist.
Look at the bundle identifier. It is possible that "AirPortBrcm4360" does not match (I don't have 10.12.6 running anywhere to check for you).
For example, the bundle id in 10.13.2 is "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360", which of course will not match your search string (that particular patch not needed on 10.13.x, but...)

My fault entirely just not sure why the bundle name "AirPortBrcm4360" worked in Clover 4293 and 4297 and not in the v43xx's. I changed the name to the bundle name "com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360" and it now works.

As for the kext placements, I normally do place everything in /Library/Extensions but moved all of them to /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other during the troubleshooting and forgot to move them back. They are still all located in "Others" such as FakeSMC and everything working fine now. I never actually placed FakeSMC in any of my laptops nor Desktops into the system folders and never had any issues booting or any hardware not working. I know developers have told me the way the boot process works its always best to place the ACPI dependent kexts in the system folders either /L/E or /S/L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.