Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you help with a config plist correct patches? If you wont, naturally... :banghead:

You can find the patch in the thread I mentioned already.
Also you can find it (as one example) in my ProBook repo on github (config_parts/config_master.plist).

Is BCM943228HMB(AzureWave AW-NB111H) unsupported yet? This is a WiFi card with an excellent cost-benefit. It's only US$ 10 to get 300Mbps N wifi and Bluetooth 4.0. I believe that Bluetooth should work, since it's the same SoC as BCM94360HMB and BCM94352HMB, which is BCM20702. But obviously, my concern is specifically regarding the WiFi functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Is BCM943228HMB(AzureWave AW-NB111H) unsupported yet? This is a WiFi card with an excellent cost-benefit. It's only US$ 10 to get 300Mbps N wifi and Bluetooth 4.0. I believe that Bluetooth should work, since it's the same SoC as BCM94360HMB and BCM94352HMB, which is BCM20702. But obviously, my concern is specifically regarding the WiFi functionality.

Thanks in advance.

BCM943228HMB is not supported.

I had to reinstall my system. Only one issue, wifi is working but bluetooth not. Everything was working fine before reinstall.

The card I have is ABWB 802.11AC Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express BCM943602CS. the system tray I have message "Bluetooth : Not Available"

I have a custom USB 3 kext that rehabman helped me with (15 ports) and this is installed to library/extensions. I have SSDT-HACK.aml in EFI/Clover/ACPI - I have had no issues previously but since reinstall I think I may have missed something.

Attached is my config.plist, please advise if any further info needed

Solved: I installed El Cap update and it's now working

Last edited:
Hi,

bought aBCM207202A0 bluetooth dongle with IDs 21ec/0a5c.

Then installed BrcmFirmwareRepo and BrcmPatchRAM2 kexts into sys/lib/ext and rebooted.

I have a working bluetooth symbol now and can pair with my iPad.

The bluetooth LE dialogue in the Audio/MIDI-Setup is accessible.

But the problem is that it does not find my ROLI seaboard MIDI-bluetooth device.

Since the dialogue now works, I guess it should find something?

EDIT: It seems to work, only the range is a meter max. :crazy:

Last edited:
Hi there,

I've had the Hackintosh for slightly over a week after following Stork's guide.

I'm trying to get my Asus PCE-AC56 to work by using the FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext to no avail. As far as DPCIManager tells me, the card is a BCM4352 one (screenshot below).
upload_2017-4-28_23-45-52.png

I have also tried to install other kexts to see if anything might work but still nothing. Where should I be looking/what information should I give in order to help figure out where I went wrong?

Hi there,

I've had the Hackintosh for slightly over a week after following Stork's guide.

I'm trying to get my Asus PCE-AC56 to work by using the FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext to no avail. As far as DPCIManager tells me, the card is a BCM4352 one (screenshot below).View attachment 251378

I have also tried to install other kexts to see if anything might work but still nothing. Where should I be looking/what information should I give in order to help figure out where I went wrong?

You need for WiFi:
- the 'fcvo' patch from the-darkvoid
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext

For bluetooth:
- handoff patch to enable handoff (still unreliable)
- BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Read post #1.

You need for WiFi:

For bluetooth:

Read post #1.

Thanks very much for this! I missed the 'fcvo' patch. Tried that now and it works great, cheers :)

You need for WiFi:

For bluetooth:

Does this same thing still apply to the BCM94352Z Broadcom Card? Sorry to sound so ignorant, there is just 271 pages worth of information here and the original post was made so long ago I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.

Im building my first Build for sierra on
Gigabyte GA-Z170N Wifi
Intel i7 6700K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back