Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous: attached files that show WiFi working
Current: WiFi not working, no files attached. No suggestions.

Read post #2135.

I said "I would DISABLE to 3 PCI fixed and redo all the screenshot and attachments.", so ended up with a configuration which is not have WIFI working. So from that #2135 I removed the FAKEPCIID_BoardComm and use your SSDT enabler and still it doesn't work.

SUMMARY
#2133 - Working WiFi in 10.12.1 with the 3 PCI Fixes (Which you so disapproved of being hack of hacks)
#2135 - Not Working WiFi after I remove the 3 PCI Fixes
#2140 - Following clearing of doubts with using SSDT, I proceed from #2135 and removed FAKEPCIID_BroadCom Kext and use RP05 SSDT aml which doesn't work. I ensured the aml is loaded. I tried with and without any kext patches.

What would you suggest I try to get it working? I know that this has gotta be a problem because I'm not the only one having it, but am the only one trying to get to the root of it because the others just deal with it using the 3 PCI fixes.

Last edited:
use your SSDT enabler and still it doesn't work
Meaningless. To be clear, new Problem Reporting files are required to verify what was requested was implemented correctly. Third and last request, attach the files that show the problem.

#2135 is exactly the config with the problem.

Question about the config-bcm94352-120.plist: The last two kext patches seem to be specific to the iMac 14,3 and MacBookAir 5,2 system definitions. Do we include those regardless of our own system definition (I'm using iMac 14,2). Secondly, I'm assuming that a lack of Handoff capability is why I get an "Unable to communicate" message when I try to turn on my "Activate with Apple Watch" feature? Thanks.

Hello here is my problem reporting:

1. Handoff / Hotspot not working even if both wifi and bt seem to work correctly
2. Sierra 10.12
3. Enabled Wifi with Injection Method #1 (FakePCIID)
Enabled BT with BT injection in S/L/E
Handoff with lisai9093 patch in Clover config.plist​
4. See attached file
5. I don’t know how to produce what requested
6. See attached file
8. See attached file. While I think to have not wifi edited dsdt file, I have attached it.

Attachments

• Requested files.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
If the SSDT isn't working for you, make sure you have the one with the right R0x number which coorilates with the device ID. That was my issue, however even with wifi now working with the SSDT, handoff and Apple Watch unlock are still not working. Bluetooth, airdrop, hotspot all work, handoff shows up from Apple Watch to Mac but it never completes the handoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back