CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Different devices have different firmware, and therefore varied incompatibilities that are likely firmware related.
By the way I deleted GenericUSB.kext then restart but this time my magic mouse unstable every restart always searching and other hand I back to add GenericUSB.kext to extensions folder handoff now works iPad to Mac but Mac to iMac is unstable now. Its really weird. This is probably effect something else in my setup.

Thank you again for your help.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
By the way I deleted GenericUSB.kext then restart but this time my magic mouse unstable every restart always searching and other hand I back to add GenericUSB.kext to extensions folder handoff now works iPad to Mac but Mac to iMac is unstable now. Its really weird. This is probably effect something else in my setup.

Thank you again for your help.
I don't see any hardware in your profile that requires GenericUSBXHCI.kext.

Twa

Motherboard
Asus Z170M-PLUS
CPU
Intel i5-6600K 3.5GHz
Graphics
MSI GTX 970 O.C
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have BCM94360CD, Wifi and BT work without patch, today i try make Handoff work but no lucky, try apply Whitelist Patch and Handoff patch to Config.plist but no change, I am using profile iMac 17,1. Did i something wrong ?

Here Screenshot from Clover Config

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Deluxe
CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
ASUS GeForce STRIX GTX 980
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hej there, I have had some guidance by wildwillow already - thanks again.
The native wifi/bluetooth card installed on the Asus Z170 is a Broadcom BCM94360HMB and WiFi works out of the box at 2.4GHz. I have followed the Guide, but somehow Bluetooth is still not finding any Devices.

Here's what I did:
1) Installed FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext to L/E
-> Do I have to edit Devices/Fake ID, also? And if so, what do I have to fill in?
2) Used wireless_bcm94352-110-v4.0c.command and Option 3: Handoff/BCM94352/Country Code
3) Installed BrcmPatchRAM to L/E
4) Used wireless_bcm94352-110-v4.0c.command again, this time Option 1: Handoff
-> Really needed?
5) Used wireless_bcm94352-110-v4.0c.command and Option 3: Handoff/BCM94352/Country Code
-> Again really needed?

Maybe someone could help me?

Twa

Motherboard
Asus Z170M-PLUS
CPU
Intel i5-6600K 3.5GHz
Graphics
MSI GTX 970 O.C
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a BCM94360CD card, problem is my hack instant Wake after Sleep only 2-3s, i have discussed that when i unplug usb cable of my Wifi card (= BT has been disabled) Problem is gone. Anyone have a way to fix that, I need use BT too dont want to disable it, thanks

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
so, I, too, have a BCM94360CD card. The thing was recognized the instant I plugged it in. I bought it from osx wifi, I just went ahead and bought the prebuilt one to save myself some time. however, while it was natively recognized and continuity/handoff and airdrop work, the speed is abysmal. I'm maxing out on 1mbps with it on osx. On linux and windows, it gets at least 20mbps (which is my home connection speed on an average day), as does ethernet.

Everything about it works, but under osx it's slow as hell. Anyone else have this problem, and if so, were they able to fix it?

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
512K, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone