I disabled it a long time ago with :-

Code:
sudo pmset hibernatemode 0

And also have
Code:
<key>NeverHibernate</key>
<true/>
in Clover config.plist.

Am wondering if there is a method to change/re-flash the firmware on the card with new CC ?

It just doesn't make any sense, but its definitely something to do with the 10.10.3, i restored 10.10.2 timemachine backup and its does not suffer from this issue when switching between SSID's

Have just got a Asus Z97I-Plus ITX mobo for a new build which comes with AW-CE123H already fitted to the mPCIe so will see if that also suffers from the issue.

Cheers
Jay

Hi rehabman! Do you mean provide us with a full troubleshooting file? I read the guide and followed every step I tought it was significant for my hardware configuration. Do you think I'm missing something so obvious? I will appreciate furthure hint to get rid of the issue.
Thanks

@RM,

I disabled it a long time ago with :-

Code:
sudo pmset hibernatemode 0

And also have
Code:
<key>NeverHibernate</key>
<true/>
in Clover config.plist.

Just to be sure, check it. Updates tend to turn it back on.

Am wondering if there is a method to change/re-flash the firmware on the card with new CC ?

It just doesn't make any sense, but its definitely something to do with the 10.10.3, i restored 10.10.2 timemachine backup and its does not suffer from this issue when switching between SSID's

Have just got a Asus Z97I-Plus ITX mobo for a new build which comes with AW-CE123H already fitted to the mPCIe so will see if that also suffers from the issue.

Seems like it is an unpatched code path in the kext, but that code path only matters in a specific scenario on your machine.

Hi rehabman! Do you mean provide us with a full troubleshooting file? I read the guide and followed every step I tought it was significant for my hardware configuration. Do you think I'm missing something so obvious? I will appreciate furthure hint to get rid of the issue.
Thanks

You should follow the ProBook Guide. And if something isn't working, post troubleshooting files as the requested by the guide. Do not post here, post in the ProBook forum.

Note: Best to use quoted replies in long/busy threads like this one.

Ok so now I understand why there is so few reactions about CountryCode Change :
Country code is easily replaceable in the patch
this had already been discovered earlier ... (many weeks earlier ... ;) ).
Warning: Depending on the country you live in this may be a departure from local regulations so use with caution...
This feature was important for this exact reason, thats why I wanted my CC to be the one of my country.

Unaware of @the-darkvoid's works on CC, I gave a closer look to the US/FCC patch, I otooled AirPortBrcm4360 and I compared d binaries and AirPortBrcm4360.c.

And I came across the same results as @the-darkvoid ... :
you can patch the CC you want as long as it is present in AirPortBrcm4360 : you just have to replace the 2-letters code with the corresponding Hex values.
Use Terminal to convert (replace CC with the country code of your choice from AirPortBrcm4360)
Code:
echo CC| xxd -p -l 2

This feature is a HUGE step forward for me (even more than 5 GHz, as I don't own a "ac" router).

And I really think this should be put in the first post, because not everybody comes from the US on this forum !

BTW

GB (Not sure if this is a working code) -> seems OK (output is "GO" ?!?)
UK (Not sure if this a working code)-> not working
DE (Untested)->OK

Thank you sooooo much! I can confirm that country code "HK" is working.

Not related to country code:
I am using a 2.4GHz dual band wireless N router. I have 3 issues now.

1: PHY mode on my hackintosh is 802.11ac, not N.
2: Dual band seems to be not working. Cannot connect to 40MHz. Does bcm94352 supports dualband Wireless N?
3. Speed is very low. Normal speed in Windows but not in Mac. Am i using wrong drivers?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Just to be sure, check it. Updates tend to turn it back on.

Seems like it is an unpatched code path in the kext, but that code path only matters in a specific scenario on your machine.

@RM,

Have checked Hibernation and can confirm that it is disabled.

Today I built a new dev system based on ASUS Z97i-Plus ITX mobo which has AW-CE123H fitted as standard, it works great but suffers from the same issue, switching SSID causes CC to be reset to XT as does long sleep.

Have also updated one of my other hacks to 10.10.3 (GA-Z87N-WiFi with AW-CE123H) and that does the same, 10.10.2 was fine .... This system was using my older method of using BTFirmware Uploader and Toledia's enabler kexts .... switched it to using the new FakePCIID method but issue remains.

So three completely different systems on 10.10.3 are all suffering from the same issue, the only common dominators are that they are all on 10.10.3 and using AW-CE123H. My Laptop and the Z87N system are using AW-CE123H WiFi/BT cards which i bought from the states via Ebay, the Asus mobo came fitted with one as standard.

All three systems use the following kexts :-

BrcmPatchRAM.kext
FakePCIID_BCM94352Z_as_BCM94360CS2.kext
FakePCIID.kext

With the Darkvoids CC Clover Patch:-

Code:
Find:    E8510E00 0085C074 
Replace: 66C70623 619090EB

Above patch is for CC as #a but have also tried US, GB, DE ... etc

All systems reset country code to XT after changing SSID or long sleep.

So either i'm doing something wrong or missing something ...

However since the behaviour was the same using the older BT & WiFi kexts and patches i can only assume that its a result of the 10.10.3 update ....

I've tried updating the firmware on my Router and changing the CC code on that but it makes no difference, 5Ghz works without issue on my tablet.

Have tried disabling 802.11d protocol but again makes no difference.

All Three systems have the same VID/PID (14E4/43B1) and work fine under Windows 7

Totally stumped now ...

Cheers
Jay

With the Darkvoids CC Clover Patch:-

Code:
Find:    E8510E00 0085C074 
Replace: 66C70623 619090EB

I'm using only the-darkvoid's 5Ghz US/FCC patch:
Code:
find: <4183fcff 742c48>
repl: <66c70655 53eb2b>

Seems to be quite a different patch than the one you mention using...

And I really think this should be put in the first post, because not everybody comes from the US on this forum !
Agree, need User confirmation. XT patch removed from Post #1 for 10.10.3; your post suggests XT is no longer valid.
DE is confirmed, Post #1171.

Above patch is for CC as #a but have also tried US, GB, DE ... etc
Try:
Post #1
BCM94352 5 GHz/BT Handoff (10.10 and newer)
2. Patches ​(Select one)
1. 10.10.3 and newer, 5GHz​
1. Binary patch: AirPortBrcm4360​
1. US/FCC the-darkvoid #981​
2. ROW: Sebinouse #1162​
1. [Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2 - Page 117

find: 41 83 FC FF 74 2C 48
replace:
US: 55 53/repl: 66 C7 06 55 53 EB 2B
GB: 47 42/repl: 66 C7 06 47 42 EB 2B
DE: 44 45/repl: 66 C7 06 44 45 EB 2B
FR: 46 52/repl: 66 C7 06 46 52 EB 2B