Contribute
Register

[Guide] Aero 15X V8 (High Sierra + Nvidia Graphics, Mojave, Catalina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any solution how to fix it?
Download Mojave from the Mac App Store on a 2012 or newer iMac or Mac mini running Mountain Lion or newer versions of macOS. A Mac Pro should be 2010 or newer and the eligible MacBooks that can be seen below should be 2012/2015 or newer models. A hackintosh must also be running Mountain Lion or newer and use one of the following minimum system definitions or newer. Then the CustoMac will appear as Mojave eligible at the Mac App Store.

1566425191026.png

I have questions after successful installing Mojave on AERO 15 xv8 4K, I get info from app store about new update is it safety for update via app store?
What it can fix or what it can broken?

I get info from app store about new update is it safety for update via app store?
If you have created your unique serial numbers with Clover Configurator you can sign in to the App store and update. It's perfectly safe.

If you have created your unique serial numbers with Clover Configurator you can sign in to the App store and update. It's perfectly safe.
Ok thanks for info.
I also have issue with nvram and Bluetooth, I mess little in terminal when want to avoid hfs+ to apsf and now drive is in apsf, direct after first booth from SSD o get Bluetooth working although I don't replace WiFi card ,but no WiFi is gone.
I try to nvram -c but get error.
Is it normal that there coming different malfunction and how to avoid it?
Thanks in advance.
The good issue is at I don't experience 3 minut black screen on boot ,system loading quite fast.

Can anyone know how to solve the SSL error when login to app store?
Thank

Hello everyone, anyone of forum members know how to fix this issue?
After I install Mojave on for first time using only default configuration that was find in forum I was able to sign Inn to app store on default setting with default serial number and motherboard number.
But after another installation I am not able to sign Inn, avoid Apfs also don't work.

Attachments

• IMG_20190905_234259.jpg
    IMG_20190905_234259.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 122
Hello all, sorry that I’ve been absent for a quite while.

I’ve been very, very busy with work so I haven’t had time to give updates either here or on the repo.

But I do plan to give some updates as soon as I get some time here (soon). It will include some Mojave updates with issues in general. And updates on things that got better in regards of this guide.
Will try to answer as much as possible the questions here as well.

Best wishes

How did you get the BCM94352Z to work on windows? it freezes for me constantly (on boot).

It's a known issue, unfortunately there's no solution for this other than replacing the card with a compatible one [with hackintosh]. Afaik, it does happen only when using the laptop with battery. If you search for it, you'll find the issues wven on this forum

I copied your CLOVER folder to mine, booted it, but I need to change the SMBIOS to iMac18,2 every time for it to boot? how is that

Don't need to change to iMac18,2. You can try the one that works best for you.
I do use MacBookPro15,1 (some ppl use MacBookPro15,2 for similar laptop specs).
Which are the Apple computers' with most silimar specs

Hi everyone I have one question , I see all of this tutorial should be about installation Mac OS on AERO 15 X v 8 but what I read and understand there is no option to do it without another machine that actually have running Mac os on it already bcz all the commend for clover to create bootable USB are make in Mac os terminal and not in windows .
So is it possible to install Mac os without any help of another PC with Mac os installed if you already have oryginal Os but only external CD ROM and not build Inn laptop?
And if there is anyone who successfully do it mean installing Mac os on separate SSD disk on AERO 15 X v 8 and didn't use for this machine with Mac os ?

It's mostly post-installation. Which had very very specific configs for each system, so that they'd work as smooth as possible.

Please note that this will be a post-install thread for High Sierra

As @trs96 and @Feartech said, you should get the install media. And everything to at least have a bootable mac and start using this guide.
On this forum there's a plantifull of information on installing the hackintosh on your system.

To have the install media, you can (simplest to hardest):
- Have [or know someone that has] a compatible mac machine (or a hackintosh);
- Use the macadmin scripts
- Use a virtual machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back