Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer Swift 5 SF514-53t whiskey lake MacOS10.14.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@victrvictr I have the Swift 3 SF314-54G with elan504, may I ask how you got your touchpad working? Best thing I could do is for it to simulate a mouse. I can drag and click, but no two or three touch gestures of any kind. Thanks
The only option for setting up full touchpad support is to use the manual https://voodooi2c.github.io/ for the patch of your native DSDT.

The only option for setting up full touchpad support is to use the manual https://voodooi2c.github.io/ for the patch of your native DSDT.

I did it of course. I got it working on several other laptop but in this case there is something either complex or something not supported in voodooi2c

@serge75, if DSDT patch is made correctly, you can further experiment to selecting the right kexts set. For example, in my case, the following kexts set work:
1.png

I already tried what I understood, so I am a bit lost.
My problem is really related to sleep, most posts are about black screen during setup or in macos, my config works perfectly until it wakes from sleep, and only for internal display

I really need help !!!!!
You may try to add hotpatches: SSDT-PNLFCFL.aml to Clover ACPI\patched folder from hotpatch folder of RehabMan OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config-master. Good lock!

You may try to add hotpatches: SSDT-PNLFCFL.aml to Clover ACPI\patched folder from hotpatch folder of RehabMan OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config-master. Good lock!

I tried both SSDT-PNLF and SSDT-PNLFCL without luck.
Tried to Clover PNLF inject and DSDT patch for PNLF but no luck.

What is really weird is that noone seems to have encounter that problem before.
I have set up 6 laptops kaby lake R and whiskey lake 9th gen and never encountered that problem before !
My laptop is quite recent so I guess it is realted to change in some newer hardware

I really need help ...

Hi. With you Guide i can Boot macOS 10.14.6 with No Problems.

But MacOS Catalina has problem to Boot with Proper Graphics.

I cant activate Full Graphics Accelaration.

Same EFI Mojave work Perfect with Mojave

Hi. With you Guide i can Boot macOS 10.14.6 with No Problems.

But MacOS Catalina has problem to Boot with Proper Graphics.

I cant activate Full Graphics Accelaration.

Same EFI Mojave work Perfect with Mojave
I have no time to do the update, but informations related to hackintosh from internet show that,
You may try to update
  • Clover 5070
  • lilu v1.3.8
  • WhatEverGreen v1.3.2 (UHD620/UHD630 is supported no need of AAPL,ig-platform-id)
  • If your notebook cpu were whisky lake, you should try to disable devices\properties\PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) and in Graphics\ ig-platform-id use 3EA50004 to see if it work.
P.S.
It seems to be fine with the original config.plist devices\properties\PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) update to macOS Catalina and its supplemental update(16A602). The bluetooth problems solved with the solution here. Just remove BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext from L\E and put ver.2.3.0d3 BrcmFirmwareData.kext, BrcmPatchRAM3.kext and BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext in kexts\other

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks for your tutorial, I have a Swift SF515 51T 55ZM and try your files in first but with no success, laptop loop in boot just at begining.

I don't know yet how to fix, even in verbose.
I think my SF515 is compatible, i use for the moment mojave.

For the M2 swap, it's impossible for my model

Attachments

• SW5.jpg
    SW5.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks for your tutorial, I have a Swift SF515 51T 55ZM and try your files in first but with no success, laptop loop in boot just at begining.

I don't know yet how to fix, even in verbose.
I think my SF515 is compatible, i use for the moment mojave.

For the M2 swap, it's impossible for my model
Despite of the same kind of CPU yet they are still different laptops, you should try to use the guide Install MacOS with the Guide of RehabMan to make a MacOS install USB first. Then use my guide as a reference to solve the problems you encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back