Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer Swift 3 – macOS Sierra 10.12.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
error is at the line starting with "One". Syntax error number 6126, unexpected PARSEOP_ONE, not work audio,,,blacksreen

error is at the line starting with "One". Syntax error number 6126, unexpected PARSEOP_ONE, not work audio,,,blacksreen

If you have a line in ACPI that is just 'One', comment it out or remove it.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, it seems your profile is not filled out correctly.
Please fix as per FAQ.

I have edited my profile

Now, I got a working bootable USB with the kext given and the boot stay stuck at a moment (randomly) no error on screen CPU is turning at 100%

:clap::clap::clap:work....great

Attachments

• IMG_5308.JPG
    IMG_5308.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
trackpad.....gesture....

Got my lap today (see my previous post). Installed macOS, got sound/hotkeys/UHD 620/keyboard working, sleep is not working, touchpad is laggy and some gestures doing weird things (not surprising actually, I'm using Voodooi2c instead of old ps/2 drivers), not like on mac at all. Will dig into it tomorrow, can anyone help me with DSDT patches?
UPD: Long story short - generic UHD620 config, I got issues with sleep, I2C drivers, mic is a little bit crappy - Siri asks to repeat every time, but my Telegram call is good enough to hear me (idk is it same on Windows or it performs better). Also backlight control isn't working. Everything else seems to be fine, but I don't have internet option (HoRNDIS not working anymore, didn't got BCM94352Z or supported dongle), so it's not accurate test. NVMe Intel 600p working just fine. If someone interested in DSDT - here you are. Also - there is my "just for install" EFI folder. Buggy, but still - at least it working. I'm 100% sure there is ton of crap but I don't care, it's just for USB. I got trackpad recognised by I2C, prefpane works but keyboard and trackpad doesn't work.

Hi !

Is your configuration still working ?
I am having the same laptop and I got issue on installation, I can't even reach the install screen using your file :/

And did you find a way to fix some of the broken stuff ?

then I work both bluetooth and wifi, but after the computer I leave it on standby for about 1 hour, it deactivates the bluethoot ... and does not reactivate....

Hey guys! I'm sorry, the laptop is not mine, but I recently updated all the configuration and cleaned it a lot. As new MacBook Pros came out I will wait untill Clover will update with appropriate 8th-gen SMBIOS and will upload new folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back