Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer S3-391 Ivy Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved the problem without the USB memory to boot, but the graphics card driver was gone 1024x760 resolution.
I want to do the installation in UEFI mode, but does not see the usb memory. My bios version 2.x and unopened. I turned off in the BIOS settings just another USB3.0 Is there anything I need to do?
ELAN touchpad driver v4
voodoobattery
Applied patches:
HD4000 low res
Brightness fix
My IOREG, if someone has the time to help: Attachment 103860
I do not know how to install them I would be glad if you can help.
In the meantime, I've solved the boot problem with this code
dd if = / usr / standalone / i386 / boot1h of = / dev / disk0s2
Wifi does not work tomorrow I'm going to take a dongle on the internet by sharing the phone now I'm going: D

I solved the problem without the USB memory to boot, but the graphics card driver was gone 1024x760 resolution.
I want to do the installation in UEFI mode, but does not see the usb memory. My bios version 2.x and unopened. I turned off in the BIOS settings just another USB3.0 Is there anything I need to do?
ELAN touchpad driver v4
voodoobattery
Applied patches:
HD4000 low res
Brightness fix
My IOREG, if someone has the time to help: Attachment 103860
I do not know how to install them I would be glad if you can help.
In the meantime, I've solved the boot problem with this code
dd if = / usr / standalone / i386 / boot1h of = / dev / disk0s2
Wifi does not work tomorrow I'm going to take a dongle on the internet by sharing the phone now I'm going: D

No ioreg is attached.

What should I do with that file?

I'm just going off what you wrote:
"My IOREG, if someone has the time to help: Attachment 103860"

You claimed to attach an ioreg, but then didn't.

@RehabMan:

He forgot the quote tags :)

This is my posting copied.

@Mr
Use Kext Wizard to import kexts. It's much easier then copying the files using terminal.

Multibeast did not install the driver from the PS2 mouse + keyboard you have installed the kext on the elanpad gave kernel panic and tried again with the command system does not turn on the opening -x What can I do?
The opening of a test failure, the system gives boot0 GPT boot 0. Shared code can solve this problem but this time it is happening and accelerating the resolution 1024x768 is going.
Finally, the fan is running continuously at the same speed and no battery indicator how can I solve it?
For audio, the Voodoo 2.7.2 for VT2021 chose this one turns out, but the sound is very very low.

How do I resolve this error?
IMG_5669.jpg

I bought a s3-391-6862 from ebay, just because I want a hackintosh. Before it arrived, i have prepared ar9285. When I open it, I found the wifi is soldered, maybe I needed to do more work before having made the deal.

With this manual, I installed mavericks smoothly, and it is nearly perfect, except the WIFI. I bought a dlink dwa-130 using realtek's chip, but it doesn't support 802.1x!! Fortunately, my friend gave me a usb wifi adapter using ralink, and it works, except that if I close the lid with the adapter installed, the system hangs when I reopen the lid. But it's still annoying, so I am looking for an board without wifi.

48.4QP06.011, 55.4TH04.002, and maybe 48.4QP01.011, I think they work, their names normally contain "acer s3 sata connector board", while the name of the evil type usually contains "acer s3 msata ssd wifi board". In the photo of the good ones I have found, there is always a label attached on the board, and the label always has "55.4QP06.001". I have tried for days, but I can't find one still available. Yesterday, I found this. The photo seems right, while the title is weird, "mSATA SSD Wifi Board" seems no good, but "55.4QP06.001" seems good, so I sent a message to the seller, but so far I haven't got the reply.

Is there anyone here who has similar experience and knows how to identify it?

One more question, my keyboard is a canadian bilingual one, the layout is different, so how can I config the appleps2controller or something else to make it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back