Contribute
Register

[Guide] Acer Aspire M5-583P-XXXX using Clover

Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
3
Motherboard
Acer MA52_CX (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5 3337U/HM77
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000/1366x768
From OP:
4.Download my OS X USB FD Configurator application
https://github.com/delioroman/OS-X-Yosemite-on-Acer-Aspire-M5-583P-XXXX-using-Clover

He made a "configurator" which addes Clover as well as the necessary kext files and other edits for the "aspire 583p" I was hoping maybe (unlikely) he would make one for the 582pt. That's all...

So far I've had no luck getting my device to boot from a USB, I have read most of what your posted...the problem is understanding it. I can understand about 80% of the info, but the other 20% sends me googling around the interwebs to hunt down and explanation.
 

RehabMan

Moderator
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
191,716
Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Top