Register

[Guide] Acer Aspire E5-571 using Clover with optional Windows dual-boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Guide] Acer Aspire E5-571 using Clover with optionnal Windows dual-boot

Here you have them, Thanks or your attention

View attachment 174006

Nothing unexpected here.

Disassemble with refs.txt as described the guide.

DSDT.dsl: Apply "Fix PARSEOP_STORE/MMTB/HRPR Error", comment the two 'External' declarations causing errors (or move the unresolved Externals to after the other Externals). Result: zero errors.

SSDT-0.dsl: Will compile clean if you disassemble with refs.txt, but is not needed.

SSDT-1.dsl: Apply "Remove _PSS placeholders"

SSDT-2.dsl: no fixes needed

SSDT-6.dsl: Move Externals from refs.txt as described in the guide. Result: no errors

SSDT-7.dsl: Remove the line 'Arg0' causing the error.

Nothing unexpected here.

Disassemble with refs.txt as described the guide.

DSDT.dsl: Apply "Fix PARSEOP_STORE/MMTB/HRPR Error", comment the two 'External' declarations causing errors (or move the unresolved Externals to after the other Externals). Result: zero errors.

SSDT-0.dsl: Will compile clean if you disassemble with refs.txt, but is not needed.

SSDT-1.dsl: Apply "Remove _PSS placeholders"

SSDT-2.dsl: no fixes needed

SSDT-6.dsl: Move Externals from refs.txt as described in the guide. Result: no errors

SSDT-7.dsl: Remove the line 'Arg0' causing the error.

Thanks for your help, but I keep getting the error in the DSDT.dsl I think im not Disassembling well,

Im putting in a folder DSDT.aml SSDT-0 SSDT-1 SSDT-2 SSDT-3X SSDT-4X SSDT-5X SSDT-6 and SSDT-7 and disassembling them with refs.txt with iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt *.aml its this ok or im doing something wrong? because a keep getting a lot of errors on DSDT,

Thanks a lot for your help

Thanks for your help, but I keep getting the error in the DSDT.dsl I think im not Disassembling well,

Im putting in a folder DSDT.aml SSDT-0 SSDT-1 SSDT-2 SSDT-3X SSDT-4X SSDT-5X SSDT-6 and SSDT-7 and disassembling them with refs.txt with iasl -da -dl -fe refs.txt *.aml its this ok or im doing something wrong? because a keep getting a lot of errors on DSDT,

Thanks a lot for your help

You will need to upload your DSDT.dsl. No advice possible with only a vague description of the problem.

Here I attach you the DSDT.dsl
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your help

View attachment 174044View attachment 174044

Make sure you're using ACPI 5.0 in MaciASL->Preferences.

Move the Externals that are 'unresolved' and those that result from refs.txt to after the other External declarations.

Result: no errors.

Make sure you're using ACPI 5.0 in MaciASL->Preferences.

Move the Externals that are 'unresolved' and those that result from refs.txt to after the other External declarations.

Result: no errors.

Thanks for your help now i have them problems solved, i will keep going with the tutorial, thanks for all:)

Hi again, after solving all those problems i have followed the guide to make the installation but when im running on verbose mode i get this screen and just after that the computer reboots and nothing hapens, any idea of what could be the problem now? thanks for your attention

P60127-205307.jpg

Hi again, after solving all those problems i have followed the guide to make the installation but when im running on verbose mode i get this screen and just after that the computer reboots and nothing hapens, any idea of what could be the problem now? thanks for your attention

View attachment 174071

Problem is in your config.plist. It is lacking nv_disable=1. See plists in guide, for example: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Also, don't forget to fill out your profile (as requested in the guide).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back