Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent guide. I used it for Mojave in my case since HDMI isn't 100% critical, and everything I expected to work does. I did try HDMI out of curiosity, connected to my TV, and I'm not seeing any lag. Interestingly, I'm able to re-enable the internal display by doing Detect Displays and then selecting Optimize for Built-in Display, however I can only do so with Mirroring enabled. Trying to use the external display separately turns the internal display off again.

You have absolutely made this effortless with your guide. Everything works as expected on High Sierra. Thank you so much for spending the time to share your hard work.

great tutorial! thanks!

My Flash Drive stops blinking (no file transfer) as soon as the initial boot macOS from Clover with the Flash Drive. Then the bar slowly moves to complete but nothing happens. It just gets stuck. Same exactly computer as the tutorial. If anyone could answer id be so happy

My Flash Drive stops blinking (no file transfer) as soon as the initial boot macOS from Clover with the Flash Drive. Then the bar slowly moves to complete but nothing happens. It just gets stuck. Same exactly computer as the tutorial. If anyone could answer id be so happy
make sure to use a USB2.0 stick, try all your ports on your laptop

No dice. I forgot to mention that I was trying to install Catalina. Going to try Mojave and see if that works.

No dice. I forgot to mention that I was trying to install Catalina. Going to try Mojave and see if that works.
then don't post in Sierra support.......

then don't post in Sierra support.......
Oh geez I'm very sorry............ To be fair the guide also mentions Mojave too so I figured my question could possibly be answered by someone. If you could find me a Catalina guide for this exact laptop then ill gladly ask elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back