Contribute
Register

[Guide] 90% working Catalina on Lenovo Yoga 910 13IKB

Status
Not open for further replies.
any reason why you are not sharing? kind of pointless to claim it works otherwise.
Claiming that it works shows others that it's possible. They too can read, learn and study and apply that to get their own laptop working. It would be great though if ujaen-vcr helped others by responding to their questions about hacking this laptop.

@vgrris I got everything working Yoga 910, OC 0.6.5, Big Sur 11.1
Some of it was copied from this thread :)
EFI attached

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15 MB · Views: 239
@vgrris I got everything working Yoga 910, OC 0.6.5, Big Sur 11.1
Some of it was copied from this thread :)
EFI attached
Hi @smathead!

Thank you for sharing EFI!

Unfortunately I get the following error, trying to boot to my current Catalina. Could you please advise where to dig?
IMG_7321.JPG

Sorry, all I really have to say is refollow the open core guide. I'm also a beginner.

Last edited:
@ujaen-vcr any reason why you are not sharing?

Do you have screen rotation working?

Hello,

No, it's the only thing that doesn't work, the gyroscope. The multi-point function of the touch screen also does not work, it only works as a single point of the mouse.

Greetings

Claiming that it works shows others that it's possible. They too can read, learn and study and apply that to get their own laptop working. It would be great though if ujaen-vcr helped others by responding to their questions about hacking this laptop.

Hello,

Hello, I have shared my EFI numerous times, but the end I can not. I am delighted to answer the doubts and questions that any fellow forum member has.

Greetings

Hi @smathead!

Thank you for sharing EFI!

Unfortunately I get the following error, trying to boot to my current Catalina. Could you please advise where to dig?
View attachment 506628

Hello,

As the partner tells you, myself in the thread, go backwards from the last page, and you will see that I have shared my own EFI. With that folder, you will be able to boot your Catalina.

Greetings

Is anyone here experiencing a laggy/choppy feeling on the trackpad? It feels like a cheap chromebook.

Also, my trackpad just stopped working after an ota upgrade from 11.1 to 11.3.1. Any idea why? My efi and opencore is up to date, tried resetting nvram, and I also restarted multiple times.

Tagging @ujaen-vcr

Attachments

• EFI_Backup_2021.05.05_18-59-40.zip
    15.4 MB · Views: 90
Is anyone here experiencing a laggy/choppy feeling on the trackpad? It feels like a cheap chromebook.

Also, my trackpad just stopped working after an ota upgrade from 11.1 to 11.3.1. Any idea why? My efi and opencore is up to date, tried resetting nvram, and I also restarted multiple times.

Tagging @ujaen-vcr
Hi @smathead

I show you some screenshots that I have the latest version of OpenCore 0.6.9, all my installed kext and its versions that I have installed the latest version just like you, from Big Sur, 11.3.1. Tell you that the last version of VoodooI2C that works correctly for me is 2.6.3, 2.6.4 and the last 2.6.5 the trackpad does not work correctly.

Greetings and if you have any further questions, we are here to help.

Captura de pantalla 2021-05-16 a las 20.51.48.png

Captura de pantalla 2021-05-16 a las 20.59.04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back