Contribute
Register

[ Guide 4530s ] Fresh Mountain Lion Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Got my probook (f.09/2430m) purring along happily under ML using the (fresh install) instructions in the first post. Kind of a relief as I never did get 10.7.4 fully functional.

Thank you! Got my probook (f.09/2430m) purring along happily under ML using the (fresh install) instructions in the first post. Kind of a relief as I never did get 10.7.4 fully functional.

Great to hear. Enjoy!

Does the USB flash drive have to actually be 8GB or more? Mine says 8GB on the plastic, but when formatted in the Windows 7 machine under my avatar, it says 7.53GB. Will that be enough? (Yes I'm thinking about getting 4530s)

Does the USB flash drive have to actually be 8GB or more? Mine says 8GB on the plastic, but when formatted in the Windows 7 machine under my avatar, it says 7.53GB. Will that be enough? (Yes I'm thinking about getting 4530s)
Yes, it shoud be good enough

does anyone have this working on i7 2630Qm with ML, it freezes after installation of probook installer, i think is the Graphics driver, any suggestions, just a blank grey screen

Anyone can help with DSDT editing for new 4x40 series probook?

Can anybody attach untoched dsdt from 4530s to compare with patched? i'm now compare my dsdt form 4340s and patched 4530s but nedd to highlight difference first - because a lot of differences between by unpatched dsdt and patched 4530s dsdt. Please attach.

Thank you!

Hey , first of all, Thank you very much for the guide.
What if I want to upgrade from my OSX Lion 10.7.3 to the Mountain Lion -- > what should I do?

I don't want to do a fresh install .. that's all.
Thank you so much in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back