Contribute
Register

[Guide][11.2.3] Alienware m17 R4 (2021) - OpenCore 0.6.9

I see USB problem but how to fix it ? I had try few prebuilded aml files but no luck :(. I think I need help from someone with Alienware hardware experience.
Hello can you share your config please. I have alienware m15 R3 same configuration as yours.

PS:
I use this configuration and EFI it works fine. I can install with usb. I only remove Fix Nvme kext and put SSDT-RHUB.aml in APCI.

The HDMI and mini-display port does not work

Last edited:
How do you edit the efi like that? I dont understand how you do this? Im old school hackintosh user. Used iboot disc and unibeast. Can you give a detailed description on how to do all this? I have the same model but none of the guides are really showing how to do what theyre saying to do. Im just trying to get the initial install to start working.

How do you edit the efi like that? I dont understand how you do this? Im old school hackintosh user. Used iboot disc and unibeast. Can you give a detailed description on how to do all this? I have the same model but none of the guides are really showing how to do what theyre saying to do. Im just trying to get the initial install to start working.
RTX 3070 is not supported

I have Alienware m17 R4 and I was working on Monterey Good and when I decided install vendura it is not install . is it work on Vendura ?

I have Alienware m17 R4 and I was working on Monterey Good and when I decided install vendura it is not install . is it work on Vendura ?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hi everyone

I've got the slightly older model of this with the i7 7700. All is working great apart from the sound ☹️

If I'm recording into Logic and using a Behringher X32 as a soundcard, it tends to skip every now and then.
Also when I'm DJing, using Virtual DJ Pro and a Denon Prime 2 as the audio interface, it also glitches.
It's a shame as everything else is perfect.

I wondered if anyone else with this machine had run into the same problem or if anyone has a solution?

I'm running the latest version of Ventura

Thanks,
Ryan

Back