Contribute
Register

Guid problem with pc hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
# 30, just what i'm thinking of doing:) Except it does look a little messed up with the wire from the
back up my pc to the front:) Good suggestion though:)

# 30, just what i'm thinking of doing:) Except it does look a little messed up with the wire from the
back up my pc to the front:) Good suggestion though:)

How about connecting the USB audio device to the rear USB port, wire problem solved?!

32, sure why didn't i think of that:) Well all is working fine except for clover who keeps messing up my windows start. I have to wait a long time for my drive to start up windows? How do i configure the clover start icons so that i can go directly to windows without restarting or reset every time? Or should i try Multibeast instead?

32, sure why didn't i think of that:) Well all is working fine except for clover who keeps messing up my windows start. I have to wait a long time for my drive to start up windows? How do i configure the clover start icons so that i can go directly to windows without restarting or reset every time? Or should i try Multibeast instead?

There is no way you can move to another operating system without restarting your system. For issues try looking in the Multi Booting forum. There is lots of good information and helpful users there. You will still have to restart between operating systems using MultiBeast/Chimera.

I know but i mis a windows logo to tap on during restart? The startup shows multible nfts disk icons
and the one with the hfs for mac. I can't go to windows without going in to bios each time to change the boot startup. So i need to figure out what boot loader is the one for me. I'll check the multi boot forum later tomorrow. Thanks again wildwillow :)

Hi. I made the unibeast successfully on a usb stick with El Capitan and trying to install it on
my gigabyte z97 g1 sniper intel pc but it states that "A Guid partition table scheme is required" I
did erased the hdd volume on my pc and it's now one big volume in Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format.
But i can't find the guid option in the disktool? How do i do that on my pc?

I am also going thru the same problem can ne1 help me fixing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back