Contribute
Register

GTX970 HDMI audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i use chimera instead

@mo
@pinklerose

I'm honestly not sure - I don't use Chameleon/Chimera myself, though I can't see why it wouldn't work in those environments. These would be questions for the dev. All this modification is is a kext, so it should installed the same way any other kext is. Make sure you are booting with 'kext-dev-mode=1' and also that OS X is really using the NVidia webdriver (you should be able to check this in the driver control panel).

Many of us have used and appreciate your HDMI solution, but, unless I'm mistaken, this forum is not dedicated to it. Andre's solution works well, and if it can help someone enable HDMI audio on their Hackintosh it shouldn't be censored.
The issue is the developer has not posted his solution on this forum nor replied to posts in months. No user clicking on your Post #1 link can assume support from any forum other than from the linked thread.

There is no censorship; users deserve to know the solution they click on may not work and not supported on this site. You are responsible for adding the clarification to your post.

Were can I find v 1.1 I couldn't find it please send me a link

^ Here it go: http://patrovic.com/HDMIAudio-1.1.dmg

But it didn't work with my GTX 970 GV-N970IXOC-4GD and Asus Gryphon z97 MATX

Worked for me, i have a GTX970 Armour, although the Hdmi audio goes into my monitor speaker just fine i can't change the volume using the apple volume slider / keyboard keys ... =S
TQnw4VE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back